Time With The Family

Alisia was on Tracy island, planning the wedding while John stayed on thunderbird 5. The girl was sad that she couldn't be with her fiance but happy because it gave her time alone with the boys.

Alisia woke up in the morning and quickly got changed into her running clothes as she had promised Scott she would run with him, leaving her glasses on her bedside table, the girl walked to the front room where Scott was waiting. The pair began to run to the beach and back chatting and laughing and when they got back to the house both were breathing heavily but they still had smiles on their faces.

They parted ways when Alisia walked to her room to get changed into something more comfortable, she chose joggers and a t-shirt. Alisia walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with water, she took a sip and then headed to Jeff's office.

Alisia knocked and then entered to find Jeff writing at his desk, "hey, Jeff do you have a minute?" Jeff nodded and moved around his desk so he was sitting on it facing his son's fiancé. Alisia suddenly became really nervous as she thought over the question she was about to ask, "as you know me and john have been planning the wedding and I stayed on the island to finish the planning," Jeff nodded "well we were thinking we could do it on the beach, a small wedding with only the people closest with us," Jeff nodded again "and as you know I don't really get along with my parents." 

Jeff's frowned as Alisia began to stumble over her words "and... and because of that, I will have no one to walk me... walk me down the aisle so I was wondering," Alisia paused before looking up at Jeff and changed what she was saying "ever since I met you, you have been nothing but kind and great to me so I was wondering, if it's alright with you, can you please walk me down the aisle?" 

The question hit Jeff like a ton of bricks, his weight shifted to sit on his desk more and his mouth opened like a goldfish trying to find words. Jeff had thought he would never get to walk anyone down the aisle as he only had sons but hearing Alisia ask that question had stunned him. "you don't have to if you don't want to... if you want to stand with John that's fine, I can ask one of the boys or maybe even try to ask my dad" Alisia began to ramble when she didn't get an answer from the man, Jeff smiled and reached forward and grabbed Alisia's hands. 

Jeff reached and pulled Alisia's chin up so she was looking at him, "Ali, honey, I would love to walk you down the aisle, I am honoured that you have asked me" Alisia smiled and hugged Jeff "of course I would Jeff, you are like a dad to me." 

The pair smiled at each other before they were interrupted by the phone ringing, Jeff picked up the phone and Alisia began to walk out of the door. Alisia stopped in the doorway and started to giggle when she realised who was on the phone, Jeff sat back in his chair, "I'm sorry Alan has done what?"

Alisia walked to her room and got changed into a swimsuit, she walked to the pool and saw Gordon swimming and Virgil watching him from the side. "hey guys" she said as she walked over to the pair, Virgil stared at Alisia and then pulled a face "what was that face?" she asked. Virgil patted the space next to him and when Alisia sat down he placed his arm around her shoulders "how the hell did my brother, the geeky, nerdy John, get a beauty like you to go out with him?" Gordon laughed as he swam over "yeah, we have been wondering that for ages" Alisia looked at the two Tracy boys and blushed "I'm the lucky one" she almost whispered. Gordon and Virgil smiled at each other both thinking the same thing, they were looking forward to officially having Alisia in the family.