1

A/N

Please leave a comment and a vote.

Just a story to pass time. Hope you like.

**************

Room 807

Type stared at the door of his new room. He rather not live with a complete stranger but his father doesn't want him to live anywhere by himself. Especially since it's his first year of college.

One year Type. Just one year. One year to be fully accustomed to college life and learn to be responsible for my own life. He thought as he finally convinced himself to enter.

When he entered he saw no one but a few open boxes laying on one of the beds.

"Guess I'll take this one." Slowly starting to unpack he felt something strange.

"What is the sound? Sounds like snoring. But-" While investigating the room for the strange sound; on the ground had a handsome figure sprawled.

"Fuuckkk! What the hell is he doing there!" Type almost had a heart attack discovering the figure on the ground.

Breathe! Just breathe. Ahhh! Who lies on the fucking ground like that in a new room.

Finally calmed down Type decides to look at the face and is left dumbfounded.

"Tharn!"

In an instant the sleeping beauty sprang up and bewilderdly answered.

"Ah. Yes. Who? Um..wasn't me, sorry. Yeah. Okay. Mmmmmm."

"Tharn get your ass up and look at me."

Finally out of daze. He let out one last yawn and raised up. Now eye-to-eye with his "roomate".

"Type? Wait Type! What are you doing here."

"Going college dumbass." Type answered with a teasing smirk.

"No. I meant, didn't you say you'll go to a college near your hometown."

Tharn and Type were in the same class for their last year in High school. They became friends through Type's best friend Techno.

"Changed my mind." Type nonchalantly answered.

A moment passed and they silently stared at each other. Processing every bit of information. And then-

"Tharn let me go. I won't hesitate to kick you."

"Always such a violent guy. Come on let me. We were friends and you still couldn't say a word. Ahh... such a jerk."

Tharn squeezed every inch of skin on Type's body. He was always so physical Type internally complained.

His chin eagerly rubbing against Type's shoulder while his hands firmly grips around his back. Although both can't be considered small. You can see that Type's body was being completely engulfed.

"If you don't let go now I'll change rooms with my brother next door."

Tharn instantly let go.

"Seo is a senior at this college?"

"Yep. So better not cause me any problems." Type snickered. He knew how much Tharn was cautious around his older brother, Seo, for some reason. He never understood why. Yes his brother was a little out of the ordinary  but he was definitely friendly. Why is Tharn slightly scared around him?

"I'll just unpack." Tharn said with a sigh and then brightened," Roomate."

Type went back to his stuff and stared at the broad back of his roomate.

Type admits they are friends.

He admits he feels better that he is not living with a complete stranger.

But one thing is still bothering him.

He can't get the idea out of his head.

"How am I supposed to live with a gay person? Especially one who is as straightforward and open like him."

He knows Tharn. He doesn't have to worry. He is definitely not his type.

But Tharn is always such a physical person. What if people misunderstand?

"Argh. Type stop thinking of nonsense. Everything is going to be okay. From long you know Tharn has never viewed you that way. " Type scolded himself, believing in Tharn's personality.

Sigh. He trust that everything will be okay.

************

A/N

Just a short intro something.

Please leave a vote and a comment.

Bye bye.