37. The Fourth Mario

Toad: So, Rosalina is the winner! Sorry, Daisy.

Rosalina: Wow, I guess the fans really do appreciate me after all. And I hope there's no hard feelings, Daisy.

Daisy: Whatever.

Rosalina: I'm really sorry about my unruly behavior earlier, that wasn't like me at all... Can you forgive me?

Daisy: *after thinking for a minute* I can... But, only on one condition.

Rosalina: What?

Daisy: Can you help me get in the next adventure?

Rosalina: How do you expect me to do that?

Daisy: Umm... by asking Sakurai to invite me to Smash Bros.?

Mario: Breaking the fourth wall much... 

Rosalina: Well, I'll try...

Toad: Since that problem has kind of been resolved, let's move on to our topic for the day, which is-

???/???/???: *suddenly appear out of nowhere*

Mario: Mamma mia! What are you three doing here?!

Tanooki Mario: Haven't you heard? We'll be racing with you from now on!

Peach: I was NOT aware of this... Why are you a separate version of me???

Cat Peach: Because I WANT TO BE. *hisses*

Rosalina: And good morning, Link. It has been awhile since I last fought you on SSB4.

Link: Hyaa!

Luigi: We're glad you'll be racing with us, too.

Yoshi: Yoshi!

Link: Yaa!

Toad: Umm, guys... Do you realize what this means?

Everyone: What does this mean?

Toad: There are now FOUR versions of both Mario and Peach on Mario Kart 8.

Bowser: NO! Not another Mario, there's too much of them already! I'm okay with the various forms of Peach though.

Tanooki Mario: *walks over to Bowser and begins whipping him with his tail*

Mario: Hey, it would actually be fun to have multiple different versions of myself around if they were all like that.

Pink Gold Peach: *sitting next to Link* Oh, you're cute. *giggles* Are you single?

Link: A-aat!

Daisy: Pink Gold Peach, aren't you supposed to be gone by now?

Pink Gold Peach: Omg just wait for a few minutes! Can't you see I'm kinda occupied at the moment?! *turns to Link* Anyways, what's your number-

Link: *slices Pink Gold Peach in half, using his sword*

Mario: I have just gained more respect for you, Link.

Peach: Me too. Do any of you three want tea or cake? 

Cat Peach: Do you have salmon?

Peach: Yes...

Cat Peach: I WANT SALMON.

Peach: Okay, okay, I'll get you salmon. 

Tanooki Mario: What kinds of cake do you have?

Peach: Well, I have strawberry shortcake right now.

Tanooki Mario: I'd like to have a slice.

Wario: Why didn't you offer me?!

Peach: Oops... I must have forgot to, hun. *smiles apologetically* And Link, what would you like to eat?

Link: Rrraagghh!

Peach: Oh... Alright then.

Cat Peach: I want my salmon MEOW- oh, I mean NOW!

Rosalina: *somehow makes a slice of strawberry shortcake, a plate of salmon, and a bottle of red potion suddenly appear out of nowhere*

Daisy: What...? How...?

Rosalina: I am Rosalina. I can do ANYTHING.

Luigi: But, do you have even more power than the authorities?

Rosalina: Yes. Especially more than them.

Tanooki Mario: Who are the authorities?

Koopa Troopa: *whispers* The authors.

Tanooki Mario: ... What?

Koopa Troopa: Oops... I've said too much, haven't I?

Mario: Yeah you have, Koopa.

Luigi: Nice karts.

Cat Peach: ARRGGHH! Link gets his Master Cycle and Tanooki Mario gets the Tanooki Kart. BUT WHATTABOUT MEEE?! Like, someone should invent the Kittimobile!

Toadette: Well, there's already the Cat Cruiser for you.

Donkey Kong: More people to race with means more people to slip on my banana peels!

Cat Peach: More people to race with means more people for me to scratch the faces of!

Peach: *after an awkward silence* Umm Cat Peach, what do you want? A massage, a scratching post, a mouse? Anything?!

Cat Peach: Aww, I have yet another fan. *licks paw* How enlightening. But like all of my many other admirers, you annoy me.

Everyone: *glances at each other, unsure of what to do*

Tanooki Mario: There's a reason she and I don't get along.

Waluigi: You and Cat Peach seem like Wario and me- polar opposites.

Tanooki Mario: I'm game with anything, while she's a spoiled brat.

Cat Peach: I think you mean, my standards are high and yours are low.

Tanooki Mario: Gosh, you're a cat- aren't you supposed to be smart?

Cat Peach: You're a version of Mario- aren't you supposed to be likable?

Tanooki Mario/Cat Peach: *start bickering*

Mario: I'm kind of flattered...

Toad: Link? Do those two bicker often?

Link: *does not know what to say*

Peach: ... Rosalina, get Cat Peach some more salmon.

Hey guys! We are going to be on hiatus for the next few weeks. Sem exams are coming up! Yay (obvious sarcasm is obvious)! But don't worry, we're going to work on updates as soon as those are over! Now, personally, I'm a huge fan of the new DLC pack. The new tracks are great, the new vehicles are cool, and Link is a great new character addition! I can't wait to try it out. My only problems with it, however, are Cat Peach (I find her really annoying for some reason) and SNES Rainbow Road. Like, add more Wii courses! Daisy Circuit, Koopa Cape, and Mushroom Gorge would all be welcome in my eyes. Anyway, thanks for reading! Please add vote and comment.

k, thx, bai,

- @awzumnez

P.S. Comment below your thoughts on the Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1!