17. The Song Quiz

Toad: Good morning! I'm your host, Toad...

Toadette: ... And I'm your hostess, Toadette.

Toad: Welcome to the game show, The Song Quiz! Toadette, please explain the types of questions.

Toadette: The first type is when the contestants have to guess the song title. The second type is when the contestants have to guess the song artist. And the third type is when the contestants have to continue the lyrics of a song.

Toad: 10 questions will be asked. To get a point you have to be the first to answer correctly. Be careful because you only have one guess per question.

Toadette: King Boo will be the scorekeeper.

Toad: And there will be six contestants- Mario, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Wario, and Pauline.

Toadette: Is everyone ready to start the game?

Peach: Wait, what's the category?

Toad: Various categories! So, I hope that your music taste is pretty diverse!

Toadette: Ok, anymore questions?

Contestants: No.

Toad: Song 1, first type. Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone...

Peach: Love Story!

Toad: Correct!

King Boo: Peach is leading with one point, the others have none.

Toadette: Song 2, first type. Ba-ba, da-doo, a-bubba-ba-bubba woo...

Wario: A Bubba Woo!

Toadette: Wrong!

Yoshi: In SUMMER! By Olaf.

Toadette: Correct!

Yoshi: Yay! *hums In Summer*

 King Boo: Peach and Yoshi both have one point, the others have none.

Toad: Song 3, second type. My loneliness is killing me and I, I must confess I still believe...

Wario: Hit Me Baby One More Time! Haha, I got it!

Toad: That's not even an artist!

Wario: Wh-whaaaaaatt?!

Daisy: Oh, I know this... Brittany Swords?

Toad: Close, but wrong!

Pauline: Oh em, I can't believe how stupid you two are! It's BRITNEY SPEARS, ahem-hem.

King Boo: Peach, Yoshi, and Pauline each have one point, the other three have none.

Toadette: Song 4, third type. Look to the Western sky. As someone told me lately...

Yoshi: Everyone deserves a chance to... Flap! Flappy Bird! Yeah!

Toadette: Umm, not really, Yoshi. Sorry, but that answer is incorrect.

Mario: Everyone deserves a chance to... Fly?

Toadette: Correct, Mario! You've seen Wicked?

Mario: Umm...

Peach: He listens to the soundtrack in the shower.

Mario: *face turns red* Peach!

King Boo: Anyways, everyone except for Daisy and Wario has one point.

Daisy: Well, I've never been good with music...

Wario: Aww.

Toad: Song 5, third type. Long live rock, long live roll. Long live big guitars and music for the soul...

Pauline: Damn it, rock music isn't my thing!

Toad: It's not really a rock song.

Pauline: Well, it's a song about rock.

Mario: I heard this song on the radio a few days ago! Sing it, don't give up, don't grow old. Long live crazy nights and records made of gold.

Toad: Correct!

King Boo: Mario is leading with two points, Peach, Yoshi, and Pauline each have one point, and Daisy and Wario have none.

Toadette: Song 6, third type. Ahem... MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW...

Yoshi: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.

Toadette: Correct!

Pauline: What?! That shouldn't count!

Toad: Technically, it's still a song so...

Pauline: Ugh!

King Boo: Mario and Yoshi have two points each, Peach and Pauline have one point each, and Daisy and Wario have none.

Toad: Song 7, second type. So, we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us...

Wario: Can't Hold Us!

Toad: That's the song title!

Pauline: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton!

Toad: Correct!

King Boo: Mario, Yoshi, and Pauline have two points each, Peach has one point, and Daisy and Wario have none.

Toadette: Song 8, first type. Zippity doo-dah, zippity-day. My, oh, my, what a wonderful day!

Pauline: Song Of The South!

Toadette: That's the movie it came from. What is the actual song called?

Daisy: Zippity-Day!

Toadette: Wrong!

Peach: Hmm... Zippity Doo-Dah.

Toadette: Correct!

King Boo: Now, everyone has two points except for Daisy and Wario.

Toad: Song 9, second type. If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true and help me understand...

Wario: Stag Beetles?

Toad: Nope.

Mario: Umm... Loverboys?

Toad: Still nope.

Pauline: The Beatles obviously!

Toad: Correct!

King Boo: Pauline is leading with three points, Mario, Peach, and Yoshi have two points, and Daisy and Wario have none.

Toadette: Okay, guys! This is your last song! It's the third type. It is... *cue drumroll* Ever just the same, ever a surprise. Ever as before, ever just as sure, as the sun will rise. Certain as the sun, rising in the east. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme...

Daisy: Beauty and the beast...?

Toadette: Correct! The winner is Pauline!

Pauline: Yes!

Toad: Mario, Peach, and Yoshi are in second place, Daisy is third, and Wario is fourth.

Mario/Peach/Yoshi: Yay!

Daisy: I never expected to get any points...

Wario: Meh. *burp*

Toadette: And that wraps up The Song Quiz. Bye!

Hey guys! Thanks everyone for... 2014 reads on RWM&F! Lol, our year is our amount of reads! Well, now it's 2030, but we passed 2014... So here is a new chapter to celebrate the end of exams and the beginning of summer! Anyway, please add, vote, and comment.

k thx bai,

- @awzumnez