53. Bucket List Adventures

Toad: Is everyone ready? Our first stop is Yoshi Island!

Mario: Hmm, let's see if this place really does have a rich economy!

Everyone: *suddenly appears at the Yoshi Island Intl. Airport*

*airport is filled with cool high-tech stuff*

Mario: *at a loss for words*

Nearby Yoshis: *stare at the group and begin whispering frantically in Yoshi language*

Peach: Oh my. I think Yoshi's considered a celebrity here.

Yoshi: *waves at fans* Yoshi! Yoshi! Yoo-hoo!! Ha-bumm!!

Pauline: Ahem-hem. We can only do one thing here in the island, since we have other places to be afterwards.

Daisy: Let's go to Huffin' Puffin Springs! It's a really pretty location.

Luigi: Let's follow the Yoshi Island culture and walk there.

Waluigi: No! Instead, let's take the local metro. I can perform for all of the passengers!

Toad: That's it, we're walking there.

*later*

Pauline: My ears hurt, ahem-hem.

Waluigi: You guys did realize that I would sing no matter what our form of transportation was, right?

Toadette: We might as well have taken the metro, so you'd have a shorter amount of time to sing.

Daisy: No way! It's awesome to walk outside here, especially because everything is so beautiful! ... Makes me want to consider being the princess of this place instead of Sarasaland. 

Rosalina: I'm the princess of EVERYTHING.

Daisy: No need to brag! You're so egotistic.

Toad: Off-topic again!!! Guys, we have arrived! 

Yoshi: Yoshi yoshi yoshi! 

Peach: Looks like he's saying hello to the huffin' puffins.

Mario: Let's go swimming! 

Rosalina: *waves her wand*

Everyone: *is suddenly in swimwear* 

Toadette: Yippee! What should we do now?

Rosalina: We shall have a contest to see who can hold their breath underwater the longest.

Everyone: Okay! *goes underwater*

Birdo: *gives up after five seconds* Ugh! I'm not good at these kinds of things... AHH!!!

King Boo: *rises to the surface* Stop screaming... Oh. I'm confused.

Birdo: WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE ARE WE???

Everyone: *soon rises to the surface to see why Birdo is making so much noise*

Yoshi: Wat happen to Yoshi?

Daisy: What is this, some kind of water kingdom? I'd like to rule it!

Koopa Troopa: Congrats, Bones! You held your breath for a longer time than I did!

Dry Bones: Thanks, Koopa. But in all honesty, I think you did better than me.

Koopa Troopa/Dry Bones: *shower each other with compliments*

Rosalina: *is the last person to go back to the surface* Calm down, everyone. I have teleported us to the Freezeflame Water Discovery Center, specifically their water park area.