7. Who's The Superstar?

Toad: Ahh, this is just like those times when I hosted the Mario Party series.

Mario: What is?

Toad: I am hosting a requested competition for Super Koop and Super Bones. The two will be the competitors. I have co-hosts.

Mario: Wait- who requested a competition between the two?

Toad: Umm... Fans did.

Everyone: We have fans???

Toad: Yeah, they think we're hilarious!

Daisy: But, we're not even trying to be!

Toad: I know! I recieved some fan mail yesterday.

Everyone: Let's read it!

Toad: NO. We are getting off topic! Let's read the mail later.

Everyone: *sighs* Ok.

Peach: Anyways, the co-hosts are Donkey Kong, Toadette, Yoshi, Daisy, Luigi, Mario, and myself. We are hosting minigames. At the end of the competition, Toad will give Super Koop and Super Bones a review, meaning a mix of all of the minigames.

Toad: Whoever wins the most minigames at the end is the Superstar between the two competitiors. And the loser will be put to shame for eternity.

Super Koop: You are SO going down, Bones!

Super Bones: Dream on!

Toad: The first round will be hosted by Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong: This minigame is a banana trivia game! I will quiz both of you about bananas and you will recieve a maximum of 10 points per question, depending on how accurate your answer is. There are 8 questions and the person with the most points at the end wins!

*later*

 Donkey Kong: Koop has 72 points and Bones has.... 71 points.

Super Bones: WHAAAT?!

Super Koop: Yay!

Toad: The next host is Toadette.

Toadette: Ok, this will be a scavenger hunt! You will have to take pictures of everything that is in the list. The stuff will be hidden in Soda Jungle. You're gonna get there and back by pipe. But, if you return without finding everything, you will have to go back. First to get everything on the list wins! *gives Super Koop and Super Bones cameras and checklists*

*later*

Super Koop: *comes out of pipe* Dooone!!! *looks around* Yes, Bones isn't here!

Toadette: *looks through photos* You didn't take a picture of a plastic flamingo. Go back.

Super Koop: Ok! I'm sure I'll get back before Bones is even halfway through his list! *hops into pipe*

Super Bones: *comes out of another pipe as soon as Super Koop is gone* Dooone!!! *looks around* Yes, Koop isn't here!

Toadette: *looks through photos* Congrats! You have everything!

Super Bones: YES!!!

Super Koop: *comes out of pipe* I'm back!

Toadette: Sorry, Super Bones won this round.

Super Bones: Ha!

Super Koop: NOOOOO.

Toad: The next host is Yoshi.

Yoshi: I hungry.

Super Koop/Super Bones: Huh?