57. The Reject

Rosalina: Wow. All of that happened in the past nine months?

Everyone: Yup.

Rosalina: I am most apologetic, even though I was not conscious to do so. However... I think I know how this might've all happened... it's a little hazy... I remember... Wart.

Wart: Hello!! Long time, no see!!!

Everyone: AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Rosalina: This is terrifyingly coincidental! Stay calm as I teleport us all!

Everyone: *teleports away*

Wart: Umm... hello??

*meanwhile, in the abandoned Sky Fortress*

Mario: I'm glad that we can hide in a safe place like this.

Peach: Strange, this place looks quite familiar... Eh, must be déjà vu.

Luigi: I think we were here in 1988... but why?

Toad: Don't you guys get it?! This must be Wart's old fortress. Oh, no...

Everyone: What is it?!

Toad: If this is Wart's Sky Fortress, then that must mean...

Everyone: *hears footsteps*

Daisy: *whispers* Everyone, hide!

Wart: I wonder why everyone doesn't wanna see me... Oh, well! It's good to be home.

Waluigi: I've got this urge... to... to... *belts out in opera voice* SIIIIINNNGG!!!

Wart: Huh?! Who's there?!

Everyone: *glares at Waluigi*

Waluigi: Oh sorry, I couldn't help it. Let me make it up to you guys. *steps out of his hiding place and walks to Wart* Good evening. I am Waluigi, the musically talented crush of many women. My friends and I have just been relaxing here. Want to join us?

Wart: I'd love to!!!

Everyone: *glares at Waluigi even harder*

Waluigi: ...that wasn't what you wanted me to do?

Peach: NO!

Daisy: By the way, you're very bad at describing yourself.

Donkey Kong: Wart, you aren't wanted here.

Diddy Kong: If I gave you all of the bananas I'm carrying with me now, would you leave???

Wart: No thank you.

Birdo: Yeah, go away and come back once you have a good fashion sense... Which will never happen!!!

Mario: Besides, you are apparently the one to blame for Rosalina becoming evil!

Wart: Oh, that? Uh, hehe. Erm, ya see, I decided to cast a little spell on her. Like, I thought it would spice up that bickering battle of yours, and I wanted to see your reactions... of course, I didn't expect it to get all out of hand, hehe...

Bowser: Little spell??

Daisy: Spice up???

Mario: Out of hand????

Toad: Face it, you didn't know what you were doing with that magic! Do you realize that Rosalina's evil regime ended with the entirety of Toad Town and Peach's Castle exploding?!

Wart: I-it's okay, r-really! I mean, m-my fortress exploded in the f-fan movie, Rise Of The Mushroom Kingdom-

Toadette: Great! Ya just HAD to break the fourth wall!!