49. Summer Bucket List

Bowser: ... Isn't this idea a little too childish?

Peach: No hun, you just do not have much ideas.

Toad: So basically we're creating a group summer bucket list, hence today's topic title. We should end up with 15 items on the bucket list that we should complete by the end of this summer!

Pauline: May I put the first thing on the list, ahem-hem?

Mario: Sure, why not? *takes a pink paper from Peach's hand and gives it to Pauline*

Peach: *glares at Mario*

Pauline: Great, ahem-hem. *writes something on the paper*

Toadette: *reads the paper aloud* Get personalized minis from Pauline. Aww Pauline, you're so sweet!

Pauline: Thanks, but I know. You all spend too much time with Peach to realize that.

Yoshi: Let all take trip to Yoshi Island!!!

Luigi: Cool! Pauline, write that down.

Pauline: Okay, ahem-hem. I might as well write everything. I feel kind today.

Peach: Oh, that's a once in a lifetime moment... More like NEVER in a lifetime!

Pauline: Peach, calm down. I'm not in the mood to bicker.

Toad: 2 down, 13 to go.

Birdo: How about a summer shopping spree? We all get a certain- LARGE- amount of money, drive to a mall, and run wild!

Daisy: You know, that's actually not a bad idea at all. I'm in great need of new sport equipment and attire.

Pauline: I'd love to go on a summer shopping spree!*writes idea down on paper*

Rosalina: Oh... I have a suggestion. *whispers something to Pauline*

Pauline: Wow Rosalina, you're cruel. *smiles and writes something on the paper*

Mario: *reads aloud* Trap Koopa Troopa and Dry Bones in a completely empty room with no windows, doors, and nothing to do for 24 hours! Great idea! ... By the way Pauline, your handwriting is really nice.

Pauline: Thanks, Mario.

Peach: *turns red with anger but remains silent*

Koopa Troopa/Dry Bones: WHAAAT?!

Koopa Troopa: How do you expect us to get fed and hydrated? Do you want us to starve? And how about bathroom breaks?

Dry Bones: I'm telling you, if you go through with that you'll never see us alive again because of lack of necessities AND because I'm stuck with him!

Mario: We WILL make this happen, but we'll find ways to give you those basic necessities. Stop trying to make excuses.

King Boo: I have an idea! The humans dress up as each other... BUT, they have to dress up as someone from the opposite gender!

Pauline: No, absolutely not... Ahem-hem.

Mario: Unfortunately as the topic secretary, you have to write EVERY suggestion down.

Pauline Aww. *reluctantly writes idea on paper*

Luigi: I dunno... That sounds like a good idea to me.

Toad: 5 down, 10 to go.

Wario: Oh, I have an idea! Let's all gather in the kitchen one afternoon and prepare a full course meal.

Pauline: 5 courses?

Wario: I guess.

Pauline: Alright. I'm not sure if it will go well, but I'm curious to find out what would happen. *writes down suggestion on paper*