EXTRA!: Edolas Arc

Yes, I wrote the Edolas Arc. It's awesome.

...

Edolas

"I'm sorry, Natsu.", Jellal breathed, looking down.

"What the hell do you mean you're sorry?", The bluenette spun around to face a furious team of dragons.

"Who are you?", His eyes fell on Celty, and his eyes widened. "H-H-How?"

Yasu looked at his mate, then to Jellal, then back to his mate,"Question: What the hell is wrong with you?"

"N-N-Nee-chan?", Jellal took a step forward towards the red-head.

"Wait! We're in Edolas, guys!", Mizuhime pushed Jellal away. "So, no, she isn't your sister. And what the hell is wrong with you!? Our sons and daughter are out there fighting for their life, and you just fake an attack!? I should kill you right now.", She glared at the Prince, who's eyes widened.

"Who do you think you are, taking to the Prince like that!?", Pantherlily growled, and Kiyoki glared at him.

"Excuse me, but, who do YOU think you are, flying around MY domain like you don't give a shit!?", She snapped.

"Your sons and daughter?", Jellal breathed, and Sora, Akio and Kiyoki nodded.

"Gajeel, Natsu and Wendy.", Sora explained, and Jellal got on his knees.

"You're the dragons, the real ones.", He whispered, and Celty nodded.

"You got that right.", Apollo hi-fived Eve, who rolled his eyes.

"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson.", Hibiki growled, his eyes on the fake dragon.

"You got that right.", Ren nodded in agreement, before spreading his wings, "School is now in session."

"That is so overused it isn't funny.", Yasu rolled his eyes as he spread his wings, and the dragons flew off.

"Prince, who are they?", Pantherlily asked as Jellal stood up.

"They're Dragons, real Dragons.", Jellal answered, and the two Exceeds froze in shock.

...

Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy collapsed, drained of almost all their magic power. The fake dragon the King had made seemed unstoppable, and the three teens looked up in hatred as the machine stepped forward. "Leave them alone!", The metal dragon turned around to see a very angry teams of real dragons. Kiyoki stood at the front, with Sora and Akio at her sides, and, if looks could kill, Faust would have been killed at least six times.

"Don't you dare touch my son.", Sora growled, his hands lighting up.

"Okasan!", Wendy smiled, and Natsu grinned when the blonde winked at him.

"What is this?", Faust leered, then his eyes fell on Celty. "C-C-Celty!? My own daughter!?"

"Nope.", The girl smiled evilly, "I'm her opposite. And this is for hurting my family!", The dragons leapt forward and attacked, a flash of different colours as attacks were pummeled into the metallic skin. One well aimed kick, and the machine exploded, sending metal spinning off over the edge of the island.

"How?", The King breathed, his creation in tatters around him.

"I can't believe you had the balls to do that.", Sora growled, and a tongue of fire shot out of the earth beside the King, and he flinched in fear.

"To make a fake dragon...", Apollo hit the earth with his fist, and a pillar of gold flung the old man towards them.

"In front of us.", Kiyoki grabbed the old man's collar, lifted him up and spread her wings. "In front of real dragons!"