Music

HEY! BTW for all my "Cold Blood" fans, it's almost over! I KNOW! I didn't want it to end so soon either! But it has to, sorry!

##########################################################################

Kiyoki's P.O.V. (HEY! I like doing her P.O.V!)

"Guys, we've had a big day, can we sleep now?", Happy whined, falling on his face from tiredness.

"We haven't moved AT ALL from this spot, that isn't too good for the earth you know.", Jellal pointed out, crumbling some of the dry earth between his fingers.

"Gimmie a moment.", Celty put her hand on the ground and muttered an incantation,"Vitam ad animam meam.", The earth darkened with moisture, and sprigs of grass burst forth, growing in fast forward."Done.", She leaned back, smiling at her work.

"Whoa. Damn, didn't know you could do that!", Yasu kissed her cheek, proud. I was too, she used my gift well.

"Kiyoki helped me.", She smiled at me, thankful.

"Damn, Kiyoki. What don't you do?", Gray asked. I knew it was a rhetorical question, but I had to answer.

"The only things I don't do are stripping and pole dancing.", I joked, and gaped as Akio's face fell. PERVERT! I felt Natsu pull me closer to him, so I was resting on his chest. "Natsu!"

"What?", He looked at me, head tilted to the right in a cute way."I didn't do anything.", He pouted,"Did I?"

"I can't stay angry at you for long.", I laughed, pinching his cheek. He grinned, lightly blushing.

"Damn lovebirds.", Akio muttered, turning away.

"Shut up and leave us alone.", Natsu muttered, kissing my nose. I blushed, not from embarrasment, but from how cute he was.

"Happy's right, Natsu, we should sleep. We leave at first light.", Erza got up and pulled Jellal to his feet.

"You said that last time, and look where we are now.", Gajeel muttered, getting a slap from Levy who was on his lap. "Not my fault."

"Hey, Lucy, you do realised your a grandmother now, right?", Happy mumbled around a fish, and the blonde shrieked.

"WHAT!? HOW!?", She looked down at her stomach and poked it testingly. "I'm not pregnant!"

"He's got a point, Lu-chan.", Levy agreed with the tiny cat. "You're dating Sora, and his son is Natsu, who's dating Kiyoki, and she's Wendy's mother.", I looked at Natsu, Wendy, Lucy and Sora, before cracking up laughing, and everyone else, besides a fuming bonde, joined me.

"He's right!", I said between giggles. "Oh Happy, you crack me up!", I wiped away a tear, and the Exceed beamed. "We should sleep.", I mumbled around a particularly large yawn.

"I'm fine right here.", Sora yawned, laying down on top of Lucy, who kissed his forehead. "Night', Grandma.", He joked, and Lucy groaned.

"Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Don't tease meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", She whined, and we all laughed at her misfortune.

"If it rains and you get wet, not my fault.", Gray muttered, lifting Juvia up, bridal style, and carried the blushing mage to their tent.

"Yeah it is! It means you pissed Juvia off!", Akio laughed, before he was pinned to a tree by an ice axe. Apollo, Sora, Natsu, Yasu and Ren laughed, while Celty, Mizuhime and I shook our heads.

"I'm embarrassed to say Metallicana taught me now.", Gajeel sighed, Levy patted his shoulder.

"That pervert deserves it! And DON'T think I didn't see your face when Kiyoki said she doesn't pole-dance.", Ren threatened, waving his fist before getting up and walking to his tent."Night."