Fixed-up heart

HELLO! I'm in the lovey-dovey mood right now, so it's gonna be soppy, I'll warn you now.

####################################################################

Sora's P.O.V.

All those memories, all that hurt, all that pain, it all came rushing back when I saw Aquamarina. I felt the same hurt I did 200 years ago when she kissed Apollo with the same passion she used to kiss me.

"Sora, are you ok?", Lucy's voice broke me out of my daze. Her chocolate brown eyes were searching my face, trying to find something wrong. The sun had set, and our now quite large group had settled down by the very much-used fire in the middle of the now-packed clearing.

"I'm fine.", I smiled, hoping it was enough to convince her. She frowned and turned her attention to the cinir on her lap. She had somehow managed to tame it, and it followed her everywhere. She had even named it Saphira.

"You're not so bad after all, are you Saphira?", Her fingers combed through Saphira's fur, making her purr like a cat. "You're just a poor, misunderstood little fox, aren't you, aren't you?", Lucy crooned.

"Pfft, it's been feeding Hibiki our secrets ever since we left Fairy Tail, Lucy.", Natsu snorted, playing with the red streak in Kiyoki's hair. She was lying on him, head on his lap.

"It's not like I had a choice, Salamander. And my name is Saphira", Saphira glared, sending us all into shock. She could talk!?"Yeah, I can talk, now get over it."

"Saphira! Manners.", Lucy scolded, then she looked at Natsu,"But you do have a point, it's not your fault you were controlled by a maniac."

"Master Hibiki is not a maniac, he has simply broken under all the stress and pain of being left to die.", The fox on Lucy's lap rested her head on her paws, eyes fluttering shut. "Now if you'll excuse me, almost being burnt to death knocks a lot out of you, so I need to sleep. Goodnight."

"She's just as bad as you, Natsu.", Gray chuckled, Juvia sleeping on his shoulder. Her blue hair fell over her face, brushing Gray's shirtless body. I had finally gotten used to his random stripping, and was used to seeing him only wearing pants/boxers and the necklace that hung around his throat.

"Oi, Gray, I want that necklace of yours.", Natsu piped up.

"What the hell? No way!", Gray wrapped his hand around it protectively.

"Fine, but if it's destroyed and Kiyoki gets hurt because of it, you're dead, dead and gone.", My pupil growled.

"Natsu.", Kiyoki and I said at the same time, growling. The dragon slayer lifted his hands up in surrender.

"Im so glad Sora and Kiyoki are here, I don't have to do anything anymore.", Erza giggled from opposite me, wrapped in Jellal's arms.

"So, what's been going on since last contact?", Aquamarina asked, arms wrapped around that playboy Apollo. I won't call her Mizuhime, she doesn't deserve the name.

"Um, I broke someone out of jail, I kicked the Spirit King's ass, saved Leo's life, and am going on a suicide mission to save my creations.", Kiyoki said, eyes closing.

"Wait, saved Leo's life? What happened?", I was suddenly fearful, afraid for my ward's wellbeing.

"Yeah. Remember that bitch of a Stellar mage, Karin Lilica?", Gajeel asked, we all nodded our heads.

"Worst. Mage. EVER. And I wasn't allowed to take her powers!", Yasu sighed as Celty stroked his hair.

"It would've had caused disruption among the humans.", Eve snapped, making Yasu cower.