Fairies and Dragons

'Allo! This is one of the last chappy's ok? Don't cry, another one's coming up soon!

Ren: We going back to Fairy Tail now?

Me: Yup.

Ren: But, what about Ichiya?

Me: YOU CURSED US IDIOT! *hits him*

Ren: OW!

########################################################################

Mirajane's P.O.V.

"MASTER! MASTER!", I ran through the guild, trying to find Master.

"What is it, child?", The old man chuckled from behind me. I turned around to face him.

"Natsu's coming!" His eyes widened.

"What?"

"Natsu. Is. Coming.", I repeated slowly. "We need someone to get the Council members from the hotel."

"I'll go, I need to do something.", Elfman popped out of nowhere, taking the job. I watched his white-haired head leave the guild while I got up on the stage.

"EVERYONE! Natsu's coming back, and we need everyone there. Outside now!", I yelled, and I watched everyone swarm outside to greet the team. I quickly darted to the front, alongside Elfman and the leader of the Council.

"I hope the mission worked.", Elfman muttered from beside me.,"It was a tad quick, don't you think?"

"I do, but that's Natsu, get it over and done with!", I chuckled, but inside I was nervous, what if something went wrong? Elfman saw my nervousness and squeezed my hand, which helped.

"You don't even believe in their success.", The council member scoffed,"That seems a tad unnerving."

"It was a dangerous mission.", I growled, looking at him with cold eyes. My eyes were only pulled away when the sun was blocked by 11 dark shapes.

"HEY EVERYONE! WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!", I heard Natsu's voice echo down from the first shape, which was surprisingly the smallest. I looked closer and realised it was our dragon friend.

"KIYOKI!", I grinned, letting go of Elfman's hand to run to the dragon, who had landed and lifted Natsu off her shoulders."I see you brought friends.", I smiled as the other dragons landed.

"Master!", Kiyoki grinned, looking over my shoulder. I turned to see Master walking up to us, shaking his head.

"Why did you bring them?", He pointed to the other dragons.

"Leave Ren-nii-san alone! He promised me we would join Fairy Tail together, and us dragons need to stick together.", She yelled at the old wizard, who shrugged."Anyway, they have human forms like me."

The black and blue dragon glowed, and changed into a dark-skinned wizard that looked all to familiar."You're from Blue Pegasus!", Cana yelled, her eyes wide and cheeks slightly red. Was she blushing or was it the alcohol?

"Yeah, I am. But I can't leave my little sister to defend for herself, now, can I?", Ren chuckled, walking over to us. "My dragon name is Agnicolia, the dragon of *cough* destruction. I never use my powers though."

"And?", Cana walked up to him,"You could be the leader of the council and we would take you in.", She smiled as she took his hand,"Come on."

"And you should know, my secondary power is the tarot, card magic and stuff like that.", Ren grinned as he followed Cana, who stopped.