EXTRA!: Gavy

2 weeks pre-Grand Magic Games

...

“Tell her.”, Gajeel spun around to see Akio walk towards him, a knowing smile on his face.

“Tell who what?”, He hissed, and the Iron Dragon rolled his eyes.

“Levy, that you love her thickhead.”, Akio was treading on thin ice, and if it wasn’t Akio talking, he would’ve snapped his neck.

“I don’t love her.”, Gajeel turned away, and his eyes fell on the girl in question. Her blue hair, to his amazement, was unusually out and framing her perfect face. The very sight was enough to make a blush form on his cheeks, one worthy to beat Erza’s hair.

“You do, Gajeel. I freaking raised you. I know love when I see it!”, Akio chuckled, and Gajeel groaned at his misfortune. “Tell her or I’ll tell her for you.”

“OH HELL NO!”

...

“Lu-chan!”, Lucy spun around and gasped. Her best friend, and fellow bookworm, Levy skipped over, and her hair swung freely around her shoulders.

“Levy-chan! You look amazing!”, She grinned, and the bluenette smiled.

“Everyone’s said that! Good thing I took Mizuhime’s advice, huh?”, Lucy stiffened, and the Water Dragon winked. “Eh? What’s wrong?”

“Levy, you do know Mizuhime’s the Mira of the Dragon world, right?”, Yasu spoke slowly, and Levy squeaked.

Sora nodded, “Yeah, she’s probably caught so- OH MY GOD!” He plugged his nose, and soon all the other real dragons were too,”Dude! Seriously!”

“What is it?”, Lucy asked, and Akio walked over, a grin on his face.

“Gajeel’s in strife. Love, or some random forgiveness crap.”, He chuckled, before sitting down. “I think it has to do with Little Miss Sexy over here.”, He gestured to Levy, who turned a deep red.

“Levy! Got your eyes on a dragon, huh?”, Celty winked, and Levy was ready to die of embarrassment.

“That’s her partner. I swear, I walked past him yesterday, PWHOA! He reeked of hormones!”, Mizuhime explained. “All I heard him say was ‘No, she won’t like it, Shrimp won’t like it.’ And I heard he called you Shrimp, so, I put two and two together to get this.”, She paused dramatically, and everyone leaned in. “GAJEEL LOVES LEVY!”, She shouted, and everyone winced, letting go of their noses in shock.

“Damn girl! You yell too loud!”, Hibiki muttered, and Mizuhime grinned.

“It’s a gift.”

“It a pain in the ass more like it.”, Ren rolled his eyes, and she glared at him. “What!? The truth hurts!”

“I will murder you in your sleep, Ren, watch out.”, She hissed, and Kiyoki glared at her. “I’m being honest!”

“Levy, go talk to him.”, Levy spun around to see Saphira standing there, a smile on his face.

“And how would you know that works?”, Hibiki asked, and Laxus appeared out of nowhere.

“It’s how she got me.”, He grinned before kissing her, to almost everyone’s joy.

“WHAT!?”, Hibiki swiftly stood up, having pulled the protective-older-brother card. “I forbid it!”

“I’m older than you! You can’t boss me around!”, She hissed, and it suddenly got very tense in the guild.

“I am your brother, I have a right to this!”, He yelled, and Saphira began to cry.

“Really!? Well then, let me ask you this: WHO was it that told you about your sign, hmm!? WHO was it that saw the match!? WHO was it that found your mate!? It was me the entire time, you selfish bastard!”, Electricity crackled in the air, and people began running for cover, including the dragons. A sibling fight is NOT pretty.