Chapter Four

I'm obsessed with the music video 'Kick Me' by Sleeping With Sirens

On the top is Andrew

*Ashton's POV* [OMG what??????]

*The next day when Ashton has to sit with Luke*

I was dreading today. 

I was already at school even though it hasen't started yet. I was on my phone listening to My Chemical Romance 'Na Na Na' while scrolling through my camera roll, smiling at the pictures of her. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly got off my phone. I looked up and saw Luke grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and got up going into the school. I looked behind me and noticed that he had a frown on his face with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

~

It was time for lunch which i'm not happy about. I don't like being social and I usually use lunch as my free time and look at pictures of her. The bell rang and I got up and dashed out of the room not wanting to be bothered.

I was putting my books away when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around hoping it wasn't Luke even though I had to sit with him at lunch. Instead of Luke it was one of his friends. It was Andrew.

"Hey I'm Andrew," he stated while putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Ashton," I said taking his hand in mine, being timid.

"I'm Luke's friend and he told me to come find you so I can bring you to lunch," Andrew exclaimed.

I just nodded and we walked to the cafeteria, him talking the whole way there.

~

We got to the table after Andrew had gotten his food. I noticed that everybody was there.

"Hey Luke," Andrew said catching Luke's attention,"I found the boy you are obsessed with."

"I'm not obsessed with him," Luke mumbled while looking down, a slight blush coating his cheeks. 

"Sure you aren't," Andrew smirked. 

"I'm Lilly," I looked to see where the source of the voice was and saw Lilly Patterson, the schools 'bad girl'

"I'm Ashton," I replied sticking my hand out which she gladly accepted. 

"I'm sorry about those two," she paused glancing at the two boys bickering back and forth,"they are always like this."

"I'm used to it. I do this all the time with my-" I stopped myself. I about revealed my biggest secret to someone I barely know. Only my mum knows about it, and I plan to keep that way for as long as I can.

"Your what?" She asked.

"Nothing," I replied a little to quickly. She looked at me with her brows furrowed with a glint of confusion in her icy blue eyes.

"Don't mind her," I heard a voice behind me.

It was Brad Evans. He was known as the school's 'good boy'. In reality, he throws a lot of parties because his parents are away on business trips a lot. The reason I know this is because he lives by the park I go to and on the weekends I always see teenagers at his house with music blaring. I guess it helps being the popular boy of the school.

"I didn't mind," I replied.

"All she does is want to get to know you better so she can be a friend," He replied looking at her.

Friend. I haven't had one of those for about two years. I can't have friends though. Friends mean getting close to me. Friends mean finding out my secret. Friends mean judging me. Friends mean hurting me

~

Before I knew it lunch had ended. We all went our separate ways to our next class.

I will admit, I enjoyed sitting with them. I had met the populars of the school and they aren't as bad as I thought.

Michael Clifford. He was more on the quiet side, but the others say once you get to know him, he's loud and an idiot. He had very colorful hair and an eyebrow piercing. We had the same taste in music. He was wearing a Greenday shirt, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. He looked punk, but his boyfriend describes him as cuddly kitten.

Calum Hood. He was loud. He had blonde streaks in his hair which I thought suited him nicely. He did't have any piercings, but according to the others, he had a lip piercing but he didn't think it suited him well enough. Luke ended up showing me a picture and I thought he looked good, but no one listens to me.

Lilly Patterson. She was kind. She isn't what I made her out to be, but you now what they say, don't judge a book by its cover. She may look bad ass, but she isn't. She's a girl version of Michael.

Brad Patterson. He was okay. There seemed something a little off abou him He seemed to good to be true.  He seemed almost too perfect.

Andrew Nelson. I liked him. He was funny and he brought a smile to my face, even if it was small. Even though he slept with everything that has two legs, he was nice. I think I might be close tohim, but not too close because of my trust issues.

Luke Hemmings. That boy is perfect. With his deep, blue ocean eyes and his nice lips. He had a black lip ring that suited him well. I act like I get annoyed by him, but in reality, he is adorable. At lunch he would cling to me and ask me questions that he so desperately wanted to get out of me. 

I sighed at the thought of all of the people I sat with. I liked all of them, except Brad.

~

The final bell rang and I got up from my seat ready to bolt out the door when Luke caught my arm. I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Why?"

"You seem cool and I want to get to know you better," He replied, looking awkward.

"Sure," I relied taking a pen out of my pencil bag and writing on his arm.

"I'll text you later," He said walking out of the room. He looked like an excited puppy.

I then walked to my locker and grabbed all of my homework getting ready to heard home.

I couldn't wait to head home. Head home to her.

~

AN:

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. 

I hoped you liked it!

Who do you think her is?

You'll find out soon ;-)

GOAL: 2+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!