Chapter Six

AN: Y'all loved the fact Ashton had a daughter

I'm glad y'all did too

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton, baby wake up," I heard a soft voice say, shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes and realized I was still on the couch. I looked down and saw Naomi curled into a ball cuddled into me.

"Yeah mum," I said in my husky morning voice.

"It's time for you to get ready," my mum said, still in a soft voice.

"What about her," I said as I glanced down at Naomi.

"Don't worry I've got her," my mum smiled at me.

I sighed and got up, careful not to wake up Naomi. I went up to my room and grabbed clothes and took them to my bathroom attached to my bedroom. I undressed and got into the nice hot shower. 

Once I was done I quickly got ready and I decided to wear a t-shirt today, and decided to put on bracelets so they could cover up my cuts. Some were fresh, so I made sure to carefully put them on. I looked in the mirror when I was done and sighed. I then looked at my arm and noticed that my tattoo was visible. My tattoo was very simple. It had Naomi's footprints from when she was born, her name Naomi Irwin, and her birthday May 18, 2012.

At first my mum wasn't very happy when she learned I got a tattoo, but when she saw what it was she approved. She said that it was nice looking and she may have to get one herself.

"Hey mum," I said once I got downstairs and saw that Naomi was up eating pancakes.

"Hey honey. Are you sure you want people to see your tattoo?" She asked in concern.

"Mum it's fine," I reassured her.

"Alright," she said still uncertain.

"Hi baby," I greeted Naomi with our little eskimo kiss we do.

"Hi Daddy," She greeted happily with her pancakes.

"You have syrup all over your face silly girl," I exclaimed in a baby voice while pinching her cheek.

All she did was giggle and continue eating her pancakes. That is how our breakfast usually went. Us two messed with each other while my mum would laugh at us. I looked at the time and noticed I would have to start walking to school.

"I have to go baby, but I promise we'll go to the park when I get home okay?" I stated sadly not wanting to leave Naomi. She is the only reason why I smile everyday.

"Okay Daddy," Naomi said getting out of her chair just so I could pick her up and give her an eskimo kiss.

I set her down and walked out the door without one more hug from Naomi.

~

I got to school and noticed Michael, Calum, Lilly, Brad, Andrew, and Luke all sitting with each other under a tree laughing and joking. Luke looked up and noticed me standing there. Once he saw me he motioned me to come over, but all I did was shake my head because I already have to sit with them at lunch. I heard my phone go off and I looked to see who it was from.

From Unknown:

Why won't you come sit with us? -Luke

I looked up and I noticed he was looking at me waiting for my answer, so I decided to reply.

To Unknown:

I already have to sit with you at lunch.