Chapter Nine

AN: Sorry for the long wait.

Thanks for 2k reads :-)

And also the video on top is too cute!

*Ashton's POV*

I really don't want to got to today.

Not after Brad humiliated me.

Michael, Calum, and Luke are coming over today too. Apparently Luke told the boys about me and they wanted to see how good I can play the drums and they all wanted to get to know me better.

"Ashton, honey it's time to go to school," I heard my mum's voice outside my door.

"Okay," I said and went to get ready for the day.

~

I wish I haden't come to school today. People kept giving me dirty looks and calling me 'emo'. And to think I was finally becoming happy with myself. People have also been giving me sympathetic looks.

I hate sympathy.

Right now I was at lunch sitting all by myself. I haden't caught sight of Luke, Michael, or Calum yet which made me sad. I thought they would at least come sit with me. I was just sitting there on my phone when I felt a presence at my table. I looked up and saw the three of them coming to sit by me.

"Hey guys," I said frowning.

"Hey Ashton," Luke said smiling at me.

"We need to turn that frown upside down," Calum said.

"Good luck with that," I said.

"It's an Abraham Lincoln joke," Calum smiled.

"Okay. Make me smile."

"I heard that the American Cousin play didn't go over well in the ocrhestra, but it killed in the balcony," he said while smiling like an idiot.

I did start laughing at how stupid it was even though it wasn't very funny.

"Calum that wasn't even funny," Michael said.

"It made him laugh though!" he exclaimed while pointing at me.

"Yes it did babe," Michael chuckled while pecking Calum'slips.

Relationship goals I thought.

"Are you ready for us to come over later?" Michael asked.

"Yup."

"I also can't wait to meet your daughter. I love little kids because they are too cute!" Calum said laughing.

"She is very cute," Luke agreed.

~

It turns out the boys are staying over. I didn't even know this until we started walking to my house after school. Not that I cared. My mum has been asking me to make friends eve since we've moved to America.

"This is a nice house," I heard Calum say next to me.

"Well it helps when your mum is a doctor," I shrugged.

All the boys did was nod and I went to unlock the front door when my mum came rushing out the door.

"I'm running late for work. Bye baby see you when I get home sometime," Mum said as she kissed my cheek. I opened the door and was immediately met by a little girl running to me.

"Miss you," she mumbled while hugging my legs.

"Oh," Calum said.

"My," Michael said after.

"God," Calum said with big eyes.

"She's adorable!" They both squealed at the same time.

Naomi then screamed and ran away into the living room. I chuckled at her. She usually does this when someone meets her when she isn't sick. She'll run away screaming and then come back saying hi.

"Did we scare her?" Calum asked.

"No, she usually does that when she meets new people," I explained.

"Hi," she said as she came back smiling at the three boys.

They all three waved at her.

"Wukey!" she exclaimed while going and giving Luke a leg hug. He looks like a giant compared to her.

"Hi there," he said while bending down to her height.

"Let's go to my room," I said to the three boys who were still looking at Naomi.

~

We ended up goofing around the whole time. I also learned more about the the three. I also played my drums for them while Naomi was head banging the whole time. I also ended up telling them about Lizzie. All they did was smile sadly and give me a hug. I now had Naomi sitting on my lap and all and we were singing 'Jingle Bells'

She kept saying the 'heys' and then started singing it on her own.

It was pretty adorable.

Pretty soon it was time for us all to go to bed and we all made a fort in the living room. I felt like a little kid again.

"Night night Cally," she said going onto his lap giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Night night Mikey," she did the same to Michael.

"Night night Wukey," she said to Luke doing the same.

"Night night Daddy," she said as she cuddled into my side.

"Night night baby," I said while kissing her forehead.

I then said goodnight to the rest of the boys and they said goodnight back as we all fell asleep.

~

AN: Sorry for the long wait :-(

It's probably really shitty.

The video on top is what they did later on in the chapter

I also just learned that Ronnie Radke has a daughter

I also can't get over Connor Franta.

GOAL: 2+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!