Chapter Fifteen

AN: Holy shit this was a long wait

Also may be triggering towards the end :-(

I will also put a warning because you guys are all too kind and beautiful to do that to yourselves

*Luke's POV*

I messed up.

I messed up so bad at that party.

I'm such a fucking idiot.

I cheated on him.

I can't believe that I would do such a thing. I would've thought he would have heard by now, but I guess I'm wrong. He's been distancing himself from everybody and it's pissing us all off because he won't tell us what's wrong. 

"Luke," Michael said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked him.

"We were wondering when you would tell Ashton?"

"When he starts talking to us again." I shrugged.

"Sometimes you have to make the first move," Calum said.

"What if I don't want to?" 

"Then man up and get your ass over there," Lilly snapped at me. Must be that time of month.

"But I don't want to," I whined.

"Well, would you rather I told him or you told him?" Andrew asked with a raised eyebrow.

He does have a point. 

"I'll talk to him after school," I say.

"You better," Michael said glancing me up and down. 

~

It was now the end of school and I am nervous as hell. I'm scared to tell him what happened because  I know how fragile he is.

I was walking out of the school when I saw him walking towards his car.

"Ashton!" I shouted.

He turned and looked at me and once he saw me his eyes widened and he started walking faster to his car. I started walking faster too. When I finally got caught up to him he tried to wiggle out of my grip. 

"Let me go," he said squirming.

" Not until you tell me why you've been ignoring me," I said looking him in the eye.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I guess we will have to be here all day sweetheart," I told him with my arms on both sides of him. Now that I look at him close I really can see how tired he is. He still looked gorgeous in my eyes. I started leaning in until he stopped me by putting his hands on my chest and turning his head.

"Luke I can't," Ashton stated.

"Why not?" I asked, hurt by this.

"I know what you did."

"What did I do?"

"Cheated," he stated.

"How did you find out?" I ask.

"I overheard you tell Calum and Michael in the library," he shrugged as if it didn't bother him.

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. Was this why he was ignoring me?

"Why?" he asked looking up at me.

"I was drunk." I stated.

"That didn't answer as to why you did it. You were drunk. You could have still said no, but you still did it."

"I'm a needy drunk and I wasn't satisfied."

"So you did it because you were horny?" Ashton asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. You have to understand Ashton, that if you came none of this would have happened."

"Oh! So this is my fault now because I wasn't there. I had to go with Naomi because she's  really sick and she needed me there."

"That's the thing Ashton! You use Naomi as an excuse for everything! Maybe you should let loose for one night and have fun and stop worrying about your damn child who I doubt was even sick. I bet you just didn't want to go to that party," I snapped at him.

"You really think that I would lie to you Luke? Isn't that what a relationship is about? Being able to trust the other person is what our relationship should be about, but you think I'm lying?" Ashton said with tears streaming down his face.

"You use that kid for everything so it wouldn't be a surprise if you were lying!" I shouted.

"Well then maybe we should breakup if you think that about me!" Ashton shouted back. 

"Maybe we should!" I replied.

"Then I guess this is it then," Ashton said with tears still coming down his face.

"I guess it is," I said stepping back from him.

All he did was look at me once more before getting into his car and driving off.

~

*Ashton's POV*

It's all my fault we broke up. If I hadn't suggested it maybe we could have worked it out, but no. I had to be the stupid one to suggest it. When I pulled up into the driveway I just sat there and sobbed. He blamed everything on me. It has to be my fault.

I got out of the car and went into the house, locking the door and into my bathroom. I open the cabinent that I haven't used in so long. I pulled out my blades and a washcloth. I got the washcloth wet and put it under my wrist

AN: triggering scene. please don't read if you are triggered. you lot are too beautiful.

I put the blade to my wrist and sliced it. A nice crimson color started coming out and I softly smiled at the blood coming out. I kept doing this and with each cut was deeper and deeper. I looked at my arm and thought that it wasn't enough so I went to my thigh.

Once I pulled down my pants I put the blade to the untouched skin. Once I realized what I was doing I immediately stopped.

But it was too late.

My vision was already blurring and the blood wouldn't stop.

AN: end of the cutting scene.

All that I could think about before I passed out was'

It's all my fault

~

AN: I am so sorry for the long wait.

Life and school have become too much.

And if you are having troubles please message me and I'll gladly help.

But aside from all of that can we please talk about Luke's boner?

He was so embarrassed.

GOAL: 4+ votes and comments

LOVE Y'ALL

STAY FAB