Chapter Ten

AN: Sorry for the long wait and also this is a time skip.

Picture on top of what Naomi does later on

Since it's Christmas I decided to make a Christmas chapter :-)

*Ashton's POV*

"Daddy, wake up!" I heard Naomi say while bouncing on my bed.

"What if I don't want to wake up?" I asked her.

"But Santa came!" Naomi screamed.

"Did he now?" I asked in fake disbelief.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Okay I'll get up," I finally said. I kissed her cheek and got out of bed picking her up and taking her downstairs.

"Good morning Mum," I said once I put Naomi in front of the tree.

"Morning," she smiled at me as she handed me hot chocolate.

"Open presents?" Naomi asked while looking at me with big eyes.

"Nana is making breakfast right now so after breakfast," I told her.

"Okay," she sighed out while looking at the presents.

I started feeling bad so I walked up to the fireplace and took hers off of the hook and handed it to her.

"Open?" she asked.

"Yes you can open it," I smiled at her.

Watching your own daughter opening something with the biggest smile on their face is precious. Knowing that I made my little angel smile so big puts a big smile on mine. Watching Naomi smile at all the candy she got made me feel proud that I have raised her all on my own. Even though I had the help of my mum, I took care of her most of the time and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Here Ashton," Mum said as she placed a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice in front of me.

"Thanks Mum. It looks delicious," I told her. 

"Duh. It's because I made it," she told me in a teasing tone.

"Come here baby," I said to Naomi who was busy looking at her candy in wonder.

"Coming," she said once she stood up and walked to me. Mum place a plate in front of her with eggs and oatmeal.

Mum and I ate in silence while Naomi was singing Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer. If I could stop time right now and live in this moment I would.

"All done. Now open presents?" Naomi asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Go for it," I smiled at her.

She started opening up her presents. She got some barbies, a baby doll, a couple of shirts, some jeans, and some snow stuff so we can play outside in the snow.

"Here you go Mum," I said to Mum handing her a present once Naomi was done opening her presents.

Mum opened up a her present that was wrapped in a small box. Once she opened it she gasped and pulled it out. I had gotten her a charm bracelet. the bracelet so far only had two charms. One charm had my birthstone while the other one had Naomi's.

"I love it. Thank you, " Mum said, "here's your present."

I took it out of her hands and opened it up carefully. Once I opened it I smiled. It was a picture of Naomi and I and in a picture frame that said 'I love you to the moon and back'.

"I love it," I smiled at Mum and engulfed her in a hug.

"I knew you would," she smiled.

"Can we play in the snow?" Naomi asked.

"Yes we can baby."

~

Naomi and I had a blast outside together. She would throw snow at me and I would throw snow at her. She ate some of the snow but I didn't tell Mum since she wouldn't approve. Naomi tried eating the yellow snow once. I quickly grabbed her before she could. During that time Luke, Calum, and Michael showed up. They all three were carrying guitar cases which piqued my interest.

"What are the cases for?" I asked them.

"We were coming over and seeing if we could hang out and sing and yeah," Luke mumbled while blushing a bit.

"Hi Lukey! Hi Mikey! Hi Cally!" Naomi called out to them. They all three waved to her while she waved back smiling.

"Why don't you guys come inside for some hot chocolate and cookies it must be cold out there!" Mum called form the front door.

"Okay!"

~

We had just finished our hot chocolate and cookies and it was delicious. Calum kept cracking jokes which would make us all laugh. Michael would also join in on the jokes while Luke would sit there and laugh.

"Oh fuck," Calum said and looked at his jeans. I then looked at his jeans and noticed he spilled

"Calum! You can't say that! Naomi is at that stage where she repeats everything," I scolded Calum.

"Oh fuck," Naomi then repeated.

"Naomi. Don't say that word. You aren't in trouble it's just that it's a naughty word and you can't say naughty words okay sweetie?" I told her.

"Okay."

"And if I hear you say that word one more time no more ice cream," I told her, knowing that ice cream was her favorite food.

"Not ice cream," she said with big eyes.

"Then don't say that word."

"I won't," she said while doing the movement to zip her lips and throwing away the key.

"Sorry," Calum mumbled.

"It's okay, you didn't know," I told him smiling. He smiled back.

"Can we sing some Christmas carols?" Luke asked.

I nodded and that's all we did for the rest of the night.

~

AN:

I'm so sorry for the long wait you guys

What did you guys get for Christmas?

I got band merch, iTunes gift cards, and concert tickets to see the Foo Fighters :-)

GOAL: 2+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!