Prologue

*Luke's POV*

Ashton Irwin.

His name is always on my mind as I try to figure him out. Always sitting in the back of the class.

Never talks.

Never smiles.

He was like that when he first moved here. I remember the day like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

"Hello class."

"Hello Mrs. Anderson," the class groaned.

"Today we have a new student. Come on in Mr. Irwin," I looked up and saw the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. Beautiful curly hair and stunning hazel eyes that had a hint of nervousness in them. He was also wearing a sweater making sweater paws,which is very adorable I may add, blacks skinny jeans, and black converse. He also had glasses which made him 10x cuter than he already is.

"Now Mr. Irwin do you have anything you want to tell us?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

He just looked at the ground and shook his head 'no'. Some of the class snickered at his shyness.

"Luke can you please raise your hand so Ashton can come sit by you?" Ashton. What a beautiful name. I raised my hand and he came and sat in the empty desk next to mine.

*end flashback*

Ever since then I've been infatuated with him.

~

AN:

New fanfic!

So here is the prologue for my new story!

Also the secret Ashton is hiding is not what you will expected.

This story will be triggering and yea.

All the boys are 18 and seniors in high school.

I'll try to post chapter one soon but no promises.

GOAL: 1 vote+ 1 comment

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!