Chapter One

*Luke's POV*

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and sat up. I rubbed my eyes to rid of any sleep. I got out of bed and picked out and outfit for the day: All Time Low shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black boxers.

I went into my bathroom and stripped of my gray sweatpants that I wore to bed that night. I turned the water on to hot and stepped in, sighing in relief when the water helped my muscles relax.

I was in the shower for about 15 minutes before stepping out and grabbing a towel. I quickly changed into my outfit and blow dried my hair. I looked in the mirror and decided instead of a quiff I would wear a beanie. I then brushed my teeth and walked out of my bathroom.

I walked downstairs and say a note on the counter.

Luke,

Sorry I'm not home. I had to leave for work but I'll be home for dinner :-). Have a good day at school! Love you

xoxo,

Mom

I smiled at the little note my mom left me. I looked at the time and noticed that Michael and Calum will be here soon to take me to school. I grabbed some cookie dough poptarts and went outside sitting on my front step waiting.

I heard a beep and noticed that it was Michael and Calum. I jumped up made sure I had my backpack and got in the backseat.

"Hey Calum. Hey Michael," I fretted the both of them.

"Hi," they said at the same time.

Calum has been my best friend all through elementary school. He has black hair and tanned skin with chocolate brown eyes that'll make you melt. He's funny and immature but has a soft and lovable side.

Michael and I met when we were freshmen in high school. At first we didn't like each other, but later on we became close. Michael has a different hair color every few weeks with beautiful green eyes. Michael likes to act all punk rock when in reality he's a cute, lovable, and adorable kitten.

In the car I mainly stayed silent, butting in on Michael and Calum's conversation at times. We got to school in about 5 minutes because I live close to the school. It's probably about a 10 minute walk for me, but I'm too lazy so I ride with Michael and Calum. Michael parked the car and we all got out, Michael and Calum holding hands to the school.

Michael and Calum are dating. They've been dating for about a year and you can tell they love each other. At first they were more friends with benefits until they grew feelings toward each other.

Our school is very accepting of them. As for me, I'm gay and open about that. Girls still try to hook up with me even though I'm not interested in them. I've had some guys try to hookup too but I would gently decline them.

I started walking up to the school when I noticed him. Ashton Irwin.

Ashton Irwin is simply a beautiful human being. He has wavy dirty blonde hair and stunning hazel eyes. He has a little muscle and is small compared to me. Ashton is an outcast. I'm popular but not the douchy popular. I've never seen Ashton laugh, or talk. He does get picked on but doesn't get beat up. The worst that happen to him is probably get his head put into the toilet.

Today he is wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a black hoodie and his glasses. He's sitting at a table with a smile on his face, dimples prominent. I always see him at lunch with that same smile on his lips and I have no clue why. But one thing is for certain,

I will open his walls and find out what the cause of that beautiful smile is.

~

AN:

Chapter One!

I am so excited for this fanfic.

Question: Should I reveal Ashton's secret in the beginning or towards the middle?

I really don't care what you guys choose.

Also Malum :-) I love Malum

GOAL:1+ votes and comments.

Also sorry for mistakes it's unedited.

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!