Chapter 14

Last Full Day
—————

It was Thursday afternoon, Fairy Tail's last full day at the resort. Mira sent everyone a text on their portable communication lacrimas about a huge party. It was being held in a party room on the main floor. Knowing Fairy Tail, this party was going to be pure chaos.

Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Mira, Levy, Evergreen, Wendy, and Carla were getting ready in Mira's room. Natsu, Jellal, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Elfman, Romeo, and Happy were getting ready in Jellal's room. They would meet in the lobby at 3.

Lucy was wearing a light pink, off the shoulder dress. The top was tight, but the skirt was loose and ended right above her knees. She complimented the dress with a pair of nude heels. Her hair was put in a cute side bun, with wavy strands hanging down.

Erza wore a deep scarlet dress that ended at her thighs in the front, but went down to her ankles in the back. The dress had a long v-neck that showed off her cleavage. She wore black heels, and put her hair into a curled, high ponytail.

Juvia wore a light blue dress that transitioned to dark blue further down. It had a loose skirt with a slit to show off her leg. She wore dark blue heels, and  kept her wavy hair down.

Mira wore a white, strapless mermaid dress. She kept her hair down, but clipped her bangs to the side instead of her usual way. She had white stilettos and a silver bracelet on her right wrist.

Levy wore an orange dress with a skirt that flowed down to her ankles. She had nude platform heels and a black belt around her waist. She had an orange headband with a small, white flower on.

Evergreen wore a green, showy dress. It was off the shoulder and showed off her bust. It ended at her lower thigh, and had a small slit to show a bit of an upper thigh. She had white ankle boots with wedges. Her hair was in a fancy updo, with small braids leading into it.

Wendy wore a dark indigo dress with full length sleeves. The skirt was sparkly and went down to her knees. She had on some black flats with a small, purple ribbon on each one. She had her hair in wavy pigtails with black cat ears. Carla wore a simple white dress.

The guys were wearing plain, black tuxedos with different colored ties. Natsu's was pink, Jellal's was red, Gray's was blue, Laxus's was yellow, Gajeel's was dark grey, Elfman's was green, and Romeo's was purple.

Happy had a blazer and a fedora. He was really going all out. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought cane and drew a fancy mustache on his face.

The guys were in the lobby first. When the girls came down the stairs, the guys' jaws dropped. They stared in awe at their dates. The girls giggled and blushed as they walked over to them.

You could hear the rowdy guild in the lobby. It wasn't much better inside. Natsu and Gajeel immediately ran over to the food. Erza quickly scanned the room for some strawberry cake. Lucy and Levy claimed a table and watched their dates shove their mouths with food. Lily sat on Levy's lap and chilled.

Evergreen joined them since Elfman was busy screaming about how manly the party was. Jellal followed Erza and laughed at how rowdy the guild was. Wendy and Romeo were enjoying themselves on the dance floor. Carla and Haply were chatting in the corner.

Gray and Juvia were also dancing. Gray was blushing since he hated dancing in front of other people, but just focused on the beautiful girl in front of him. He is a very good dancer, though. Juvia was surprised at his skill, and laughed with him.

Cana had so many barrels claimed it still surprises the guild how she doesn't have alcohol poisoning. Laxus and Mira were drinking and laughing together. Lucy got tired of watching Natsu eat and walked over to him.

"Natsu come dance with me." Before he could respond, Lucy grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. Natsu dropped his food and glanced back at it.

"B-But Lucy I can't dan-"

"Too bad!"

Natsu gave up and danced with Lucy. Gajeel walked over to Levy and sat. Evergreen helped herself to a glass of wine. Freed and Bickslow were sitting at the bar. Elfman finally calmed down a little and walked over to Evergreen.

"Care to dance, Ever?" He held out his hand and grinned. Evergreen placed her glass down and smirked, gladly taking his hand.

Lucy was getting tired from dancing, and walked over to the bar to get a drink. Natsu warned her not to get too drunk. Lucy promised she wouldn't. She didn't want to embarrass herself again. Natsu went back over to the food, not surprising anybody.

Fairy Tail partied until past midnight. Everyone was extremely drunk except for Romeo, Wendy, Asuka, and her responsible parents who only had a little to drink. Pretty much everyone else was wasted.

Watching them go back to their rooms was hilarious. Jellal was giving Erza a piggyback ride. Lucy was being carried by Natsu bridal style. She kept poking his face and giggling. Evergreen wouldn't stop talking about how manly Elfman was. Gajeel and Levy we're leaning against each other and dragging themselves to their room. Lily watched and laughed.

The majority of people just passed out on the floor or at a table. Laxus carried Mira who passed out after seeing Gray and Juvia making out in the corner. Laxus carried her back to their room.

It was the perfect Fairy Tail way to end a vacation.