Didn't Mean It - Chapter 9

We got back to the hotel pretty late that night. Most of the fans had left and there wasn’t many paparazzi left to take pictures. We walked into the empty hotel lobby and walked directly to the elevator.

     “Do you want to come hang out in my room before you go back to Josh?” He asked me once the elevator doors were shut. We kept our conversation quiet when we weren’t in private so that no one could catch our words and leak them to the whole world.

      “I guess so.” I said leaning against the back wall of the elevator.

      “The boys will probably all be in there. I’m rooming with Niall and Zayn so it’s likely that Harry and Louis went in there to play xbox or whatever they do.” He said right before the elevator stopped on our floor. The doors opened and we stepped into the hallway. There were security standing in the hallway and Liam ignored them walking to his room. They were only there to keep the boys safe so no words were passed between us and them. He took out his room key and opened the door.

     “Liam, is that you?” I heard Zayn yell.

     “Yeah and I have Ashley with me.” He yelled back and we walked into the room within the suite that was set up like a living room.

     “Hey Ash.” Niall said without looking away from the TV. “How was the restaurant?” He asked.

     “It was good. Thanks for telling Liam about it.” I said sitting down on the couch next to Harry.

     “Ashley.” He said as I sat down.

     “Yes?” I asked confused.

     “How is my plan working out?” He asked with a deceiving smile.

     “It’s good. I mean I actually have to act responsible now so.” My voice trailed off when I met eye contact with Liam.

     “Would you care for a drink?” Harry asked.

      “I don’t really drink.” I said resisting it.

      “Oh come on. One drink won’t hurt you.” He said nudging me on.

     “Harry, Josh will kill us if anything happens to her.” Louis said.

     “We aren’t going to lose her or get her raped, we are offering her one drink.” Harry said back to Louis.

      “Fine. Just one drink.” I said taking the beer from Harry’s hand and taking a sip of it.

***

     “How many has she had?” Liam yelled at Harry.

     “I don’t know I lost count.” Harry whined back.

     “Josh is going to murder me. I’m in charge of her and you got her drunk.” Liam was furious. I hadn’t stopped at one drink. I drank maybe 5 beers and because I wasn’t used to drinking that much it hit me. Hard.

     “Hey I helped you. She’s a lot easier now.” Harry said back.

     “I don’t want to have sex with her. I was just going to hang out with her and you got her drunk.” Liam yelled back at him.

     “If you were in charge of her you should have been counting how much she drank.” Harry said before walking away. Liam walked over to where I was laying on the couch.

     “Do you want to go back?” He asked me looking down at me. I sat up so I was more direct with him.

     “No I want to stay with you.” I said in a flirty tone.