Didn't Mean It - Chapter 17

“You remember the plan right?” Liam asked me as I fixed my hair into a tight bun in the back of my head before we began to put our secret plan into action. Josh has no idea about anything that was going on here and we kept it a secret that we created a plan to take down the gang.

      “Of course I do. I created it.” I said with a laugh as Liam handed me my phone. I plugged it into the outlet in the wall and reconnected it so that it was now back on the map. Anyone could currently find me from it now. I opened the twitter app on my phone and composed a new tweet. ‘Hanging out with @Real_Liam_Payne.’ I sent the tweet and took a deep breathe not knowing how long I would have to wait for Jared and his gang to find me. I knew it wouldn’t be all that long but I didn’t know if it would be sudden or not.

      “It’s done.” I said looking over at Liam who looked terrified and worn out.

     “What do we do now?” He asked me.

     “We wait.” I said calmly. “Or well we could pass the time.” I said in a flirty tone.

      “Doing what?” He said looking over at me. I pressed my lips against his to give him the idea of what was going down. Our lips grew more passionate with every movement. I felt him push his tongue between my lips. His hands wandered about my body and I felt him pull me closer to him.

      “Let’s go in the other room.” He said between kisses. I nodded and grabbed his hand leading him to the bedroom. I pulled him onto the bed with me and my lips drifted down his neck.

      “Are we really doing this?” He asked me out of breathe as I pulled off his shirt.

      “Yes.” I said with a laugh.

      “Josh is going to kill me.” He said pulling off my shirt now.

     “We won’t tell him.” I said kissing him again.

      “Ashley I don’t have anything.” He said as I unbuttoned his jeans.

      “Don’t worry about it. I’m on the pill.” I said looking up at him and he gave a sigh of relief. 

      “Well alright.” He said giving into me and his hormones. I felt him slip off my jeans then do the same to himself. Everything felt so right with him being so close to me. The intimacy was incredible. There was nothing between us, just love. I had never felt closer to him in my whole life. The way his body aligned with me and every movement felt right.

      Afterwards, we laid there out of breathe. Me with my head on his chest. Him with his arm around me.

      “Ash?” He said and I lifted my head to look at him.

      “Yeah?” I said looking him in the eyes. He looked tired but happy.

      “I love you.” He said before pressing his lips against mine. It was the first time he’d ever said it and it meant so much to me. It was the first time that anyone had ever said it and I could really believe it. Every time Jared would say it, it’d be either followed by fighting or caused by fighting.

      “I love you too.” I said when he pulled his lips from mine.

      “That was definitely the best way to pass the time.” He said with a laugh.

     “We should probably get dressed in case our plan goes into sudden action.” I said looking over at him then sitting up to grab my shirt off the edge of the bed.

     “Not yet.” Liam said pulling the shirt out of my hands and tossing it onto the ground before pushing his lips against mine. I felt a warm sensation run through my body and butterflies zooming around in my stomach. He pressed his body against mine laying himself on top of me. I felt his lips begin to go down my neck and then down to my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling his face back up for his lips to meet mine.

     “Let’s do it one more time.” He said to me looking me in the eyes.

     “Okay.” I said giving into the weakness that his voice caused me to have. I felt him push into me and I gasped at the sudden loss of air in my chest. He moved his body in and out and I felt a moan escape my lips which made him laugh a little before pushing his lips against mine.

     “I love you.” He said pulling his lips from mine.

      “I love you too.” I said holding onto his back as he continued to push in and out. I pushed him over so I was now on top of him and he laughed in pleasure by my strength. I pressed my lips to his neck leaving a hickey there once I pulled away. He took his hand pressing it to his neck.

     “Did you just give me a hickey?” He laughed.

     “Yeah it looks sexy.” I said before kissing him again. Everything felt so right. Every movement. Every touch. Every breathe I took. I knew that everything worked as well as it did because I was there with him.

     I had had sex before. I had sex with Jared while we were together. It wasn’t a complete choice for me because I knew if I said yes or no I’d be having sex with him anyway, so I’d say yes so I could still have the dignity of not being taken advantage of.

      My mind drifted off into thinking about what my first time was like. I was at Jared’s lake house with him and his friends, who I would later find out where actually a part of his gang. They were all drinking, I wasn’t drinking as much because I’d never liked the taste of alcohol very much. It wasn’t until they got very drunk that I began drinking more. It was more by force than by choice because if I didn’t Jared would clench his fists and threaten me with his eyes. 

     Well anyways, I was really drunk and he said let’s have sex and I said okay. There wasn’t much to it except a lot of soreness in the morning. I don’t remember much from that night. I could barely describe my first time to anyone right now because I don’t even remember it.

     “Are you okay?” Liam asked me and I clicked back to present day where I was sitting on top of Liam Payne in the bedroom of our secret hide out.

     “I’m fine.” I said lying to him.

     “Are you sure?” He asked me again.

     “Yeah.” I said convincingly. We finished again a few minutes later and once again we lay there next to each other out of breathe.

     “Do we get dressed now?” I asked looking over at him.

     “Yeah.” He said with a laugh. “Now we can get dressed.” I grabbed my shirt off the floor pulling it over my head followed by my underwear and jeans.