Savior

A Month later

The relationship between Toni and Tyler Bate are getting worse. Since Toni and Ryan were having a on screen love relationship storyline, Tyler became a person who was really being physical, abusive and short tempered. Sometimes, they were arguing each other, even Tyler put his hands on Toni afterwards.

She never told Ryan about that and she always covered her bruise by jacket or long clothes. Then she never had a plan to tell Ryan about how abusive her boyfriend right now.

But enough is enough, she cannot hold it anymore. She wrote a letter about how was she felt about her relationship with Tyler and she told everything from bottom to top. After she wrote that confess letter, she put it on the desk and she decided to stay with Kay Lee Rae while the were on house show tour.

"You're going to be okay, i promise" Kay lee said.

"I never been scared in entire of my life..." Toni said, sobbed.

"Do i need to call Ryan?"

"No, don't... i don't want something happened between them. We're on the push, remember" Toni said.

Kay Lee nodded. Everything was okay that day. Tyler looks really busy outside the hotel, having fun with his friends.

~~

2 hours later

"Toni? You're here?!!"

Tyler, who was drunk and look pissed. He found out his girlfriend was not on his room.

"It's him" Toni frowned and looks scared.

"Stay here, let me talk to him" Kay lee then opened the door slowly. Tyler looked really messed.

"I need to get Toni back to my room right now, please" He said.

"Not a chance Ty, not a chance. You should get back to your room right now, or you're gonna be in trouble" Kay lee said.

Tyler goes mad and he wanted to storming in to the girl's hotel room. Kay Lee was little bit shocked but she could hold him before he entered the room.

"She's my girl man, let me talk to her!" Tyler snapped.

"No, get back or i'll call someone else!" Kay Lee said.

Toni was sitting on the corner of the room, scared and terrified. She was about to burst into tears in any seconds. She closed her eyes while hoping that somebody would coming to save her right away.

"No... no... no... stop it!" The voice of Kay lee got blurred in Toni's ears. She got more terrified and her tears was falling down heavily from her eyes.

Moments later, somebody touch her arms and brushed her hair very gently, "Are you okay?"

That was the sound that Toni wanted to hear.

She was looking up and there was Ryan.

"He's done it, and Tyler was falling asleep right now" Kay Lee said

"He's lucky that i just put some choke on him" Ryan helped Toni to sit on the nearby chair. "Now, you'd better tell me what happened " Ryan asked Kay Lee.

Seconds later, Tyler woke up from his 'forced' sleep. He still does not know what happened after Ryan put him to sleep. Still under alcohol reaction, he leaned to nearby wall, he looked really sick.

"You'd better sit there boi" Ryan said and suddenly, Toni hold Ryan arms.

"Stop it, that's enough. Let me tell you  by myself" She said, still sobbing but she looks better after some emotional state.

Toni told everything after what she has been experiencing for the past month. She showed some bruised on her body and Ryan shocked about what he has been witnessing.

"You're really lucky that Toni was holding me right now" Ryan confronted Tyler.

Tyler bruised his hair while sitting on the floor. "I know mate... i know that wasn't right.. but i'm really got jealous with you man... she's my girlfriend, and you took everything from me"

"What you mean? It's just a part of storyline" Ryan raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not stupid mate. I know everything. I know you and Toni just playing around behind my back" Tyler said. His voice are begin to break.

Ryan could not say anything. If there was anybody to blame with, it was Ryan himself.

"I love Toni. She was my fiancee before all of this. I know i made a mistake back in the day, but i have been tried to fix all of this, but everything just became a mess." Tyler continued.

Kay lee smacking her lips and shook her head. She knew all the story but, she could not stand about all of drama in her workplace. Actually, Tyler and Toni were her friends back in home.

"Do you want to say something Ryan? Or that's it? In my opinion, none of you were wrong but also none of you were right" Kay lee said.

"I'll speak man to man after Tyler got sobber." Ryan helped Tyler to get up. "I'm sorry that i choke you, but it was necesary. Go get some sleep and we'll talk later" Ryan said.

"I'll go with him, come on Ty" Kay Lee guided Tyler went back to his room. After they were leaving, Toni stood up from the chair then hugged him very tight. She buried her face on Ryan's chest.

"I'm scared..." Whispered. There was still lot of heartbeat from her chest. Ryan could felt it.

End of Chapter 15