Something Unexpected

Later that Day

"Here's your tea" Olivia was serving tea and cake for the guests as they were sitting in luxurious living room.

"Thank you" Toni took the cup of the tea as she was looking around the house. There are several Ryan's family  pictures, and also trophies, medals and also Belts that Ryan achieved when he was active in jiujitsu competition.

"Ryan was really close with my mom since we were little kid. Whatever he does out there, fighting, jiujitsu, wrestling. My mom always know and always supporting him" Olivia said.

Ryan's dad has passed away 10 years ago because of Heart Attack, and 2 years later, his mom had cancer and she passed away after battling the cancer for almost 8 years. Ryan was dealing with hard situation in his life when he was fighting professionally.

"No wonder he seems cold at the first place" Toni said on her mind.

"But i'm proud with my brother, no matter what happen" Olivia continued. The group went silent for couple seconds. "You guys must be tired, right? You can stay for a night, we have plenty rooms here" She offered.

"Sure, we don't have any schedule until wednesday, right Toni?" Bea giggled.

"Bea! Behave.." Toni whispered.

Olivia chuckled, "Never mind, that's okay Toni, if you don't bring any clothes you can borrow mine" She smiled.

"Thank you olivia, you're so kind.." Toni said.

~~

"Let me help you with that" Toni offering some help with dish washing after they were done with dinner.

"You're my guest here, you didn't need to.." Olivia said.

"That's okay, i love washing some dirty plate" She chuckled.

"Well...that's why my brother always talk about you" Olivia smiled.

"Really? Wow its an honor. What does he said?" Toni cannot helped herself, but Ms. Red Cheek is back.

"Lot of good things about you, and he never told anything about any girl, even to his sister before. He really excited at that time"

"He's lying" Toni giggled. "Honestly, did he ever do that?"

"That's a sign" Bea said while she took a drink at mini bar.

"Stop teasing me" Toni said angrily.

"She's right and i think you will make a cute couple" Olivia winked.

"I'm not kinda a good girly or wifey material like everybody does, but why me?" Toni asked.

"Because you're silly. Maybe he likes silly girl like you" Bea laughed from the back and Toni threw a spoon to her bestfriend. "I'm just saying" She said.

~~

Ryan was sitting alone in the middle of night, on the side of his swimming pool and was looking up to the sky, starring at the beautiful shiny night stars. He was daydreaming in the middle of quiet atmosphere, which he rarely feels when he took a professional career for the last couple years.

He closed his eyes and tried to remember about lot of memories between him and his mother. Ryan really loved his mother. It hard to believe that she was gone when Ryan was able to make himself to the top of his career, chasing his dream that he had since he was little kid. He was about to burst into tears. Although he knew that would not make his mother came back to life, he realized that he need to move on and finally let his mother rest in peace.

Toni came from inside the house after she was seeing Ryan on the side of the pool alone. "Can i sit here?" Toni asked.

Ryan nodded.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Empty.." Ryan answered

Toni was looking to Ryan eyes and there were marks of tears on the corner of his eyes. She did not want to talk about that.

"Did Tyler know that you're here?" Ryan asked.

Toni shook her head, "No. I didnt tell him anything"

"You should tell him where you are. He must be worried"

"I don't care..." She said, smacked his lips.

Ryan took a deep breath. "I know, maybe it shouldn't go like this. Maybe it would be better if i didn't take you back home that day. People got hurt, because of me, and i don't want to make people hurt anymore.."

Toni wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck from behind and rested her head on Ryan's shoulder. "Stop over thinking to yourself like that. It wasn't your fault. It's our destiny" She said softly. "We have same problem in the past. We got hurt, betrayed, cheated and i know how it's feel. You need to stop thinking that this is all your fault. No, there's nobody's fault here. It is what it is. What happened in the past, stay in the past, and there's no point to regretting about what happened in the past" Toni said.

Ryan closed his eyes, then he slowly touched Toni's hand gently. "We are stupid" he said.

"We are.." Toni replied.

Ryan was looking up at Toni on behind, deep eye contact. Toni was biting her lips and was starring at Ryan's lips then she closed his eyes slowly. That could not be wrong this time, because Ryan was the person that actually her love interest. Boundaries has vanished, and their lips were touching slowly and gently, no lust but just pure love that they had.

"Toniii, where's your phone charg---" Bea suddenly stop after she was seeing Toni and Ryan kissed. She giggled, and seems the atmosphere has gone awkward. Toni quickly pulled her face from Ryan

"Never mind, found it" Bea giggled then she quickly leaving them and went back to the house. Ryan and Toni just laughed each other.

"Feel better? Toni asked.

"Mostly, yeah..." Ryan smiled.

Then, they were laughing to each other once again. Toni was really happy, that finally she could see Ryan's smile once again.

End of Chapter 11, Next Chapter : Ryan's Riley NXT Debut