Priority

Saturday Night, 7pm

With wearing casual jeans, zipper jacket and cool black snapback, Toni was waiting her best friend Bea Priestley on the downtown shopping avenue. She was really excited, because its been a long time since her and Bea were not met each other in person. About 5 minutes later, Bea arrived, and she quickly hugged her long time best friends.

"Toniiii!" Bea said while hugging her best friends.

"Beaaaa! I miss you so freaking much" Toni wrapped her arms around Bea for couple seconds. "You look awesome girl! I love your hair color..."  Toni said, referring to Bea's green hair.

The girls went to the casual italian restaurant, right on the shopping avenue. After they were ordering their meals, several people acknowledged them as famous professional wrestler. Nonethless, Toni and Bea accepted fan requests for photo. She was really nice to her fans, especially some of little girl that really adoring her.

"We need to get usual with some celebrities lifestyle" Toni giggled.

Bea nodded, they continued their conversations. The girls really have their quality time together. It's been a year since Toni and Bea worked together. They wrestled on different countries, even continents.

Not long after that, the food that they were ordered was coming to the table.  Bea ordered a nice aglio olio spaghetti and 1 big Pepperoni Pizza for Toni herself.

"No wonder that you called yourself as Buffet Queen" Bea chuckled.

Toni was laughing while she took a slice of the pizza. "Its okay, today is my cheat day" she said.

15 minutes later, the food was gone from the table, and they were waiting for desert. Bea told some stories about her boyfriend craziness after Toni left Japan for being a full-time roster on NXT-UK. In all of sudden, melancholy mood just passing by around Toni's head. She frowned herself after Bea told some stories about her boyfriend. 

"Will must be so lucky to have you on his side, you too Bea. You're very lucky to have good boyfriend like Will" She said.

"Aaaaw, don't be so hard on yourself girl... you have Tyler don't you?" Bea said, comforting her best friend. 

"Even we're back togehter, it wasn't felt same like we usually do back in the day. I don't know Bea, it's not the same Tyler that I know" Toni said. 

"So, why you're going back with him?" Bea asked.

"That's the question that always went through my mind every day and i don't know either. Maybe it was just pure my emotion. I want to make somebody jealous, that's all" Toni ran her finger through her hair. She looks very anxious and nervous after she made some confession. In other hands, Bea knew how exactly who she was talking about.

"For your information, I've been talked to Ryan. Right after you were crying all night like a little kid" Bea stated. 

Toni's got her jaw dropped. She wasn't expecting that Bea would had some conversation with Ryan after everything that happened that night. "You're kidding me, right? What does he said?" 

"Wow, calmed down. I just want to know the story from his point of view. I know i shouldn't tell you this, but it seems like, he had some trauma about his relationship in the past" Bea said while Toni keep starring to her and listen very carefully. "Didn't he tell you something after that?" 

Toni was breathing heavily, "Well, he tried several times. But, i didn't let him, or even giving him a chance to talk" 

"You're such a Drama Queen Toni" Bea chuckled while she was sipping her wine. "Looks like he likes you, or maybe he loves you. I'm pretty sure about that and you should giving him a chance."