205 Debut

2 weeks later

Ryan scheduled to make his debut tonight against Akira Tozawa at 205 live. The show would begin after Smackdown live show, so he could relax for a moment before his match started.

Its been two weeks since Toni never spoke to Ryan anymore, even though they met everyday at performance center. Everytime she met Ryan or passing by, her facial expression changed and she did not even wanted to look at him eye to eye.

A day after the arguments between Toni and Ryan, her best friend Bea called him.

Flashback

"Hello?" Ryan picked up the phone after he saw the number that he did not even know who that was.

"This is Ryan's number am i right?" That male voice could be heard with some of British Accent.

"Yeah? Who's this?"

"It's Will, Will Ospreay. Bea Priestley's boyfriend, you probably know who she was"

"I know you man, I'm a fan of your works. How did you get my number?" Ryan asked.

"I asked Matt (Riddle). Anyway, Bea wanted to having little bit chat with ya'. You're not busy aren't you?"

Ryan wiped his eyes softly, "It must be about Toni right?"

"Yeah, Bea just wanted to asked something, Babe it's him" Will then passed his phone to his girlfriend.

"Hi Ryan, this is Bea" Bea said.

"Hi, I'm Ryan. Whats up?"

Bea just wanted to know about what happened from Ryan's perspective. Toni has told everything about her perspective via video call. Bea said that Toni was devastated and cried all over night, even during the call with Bea. She was concerned about Toni because Toni was her bestfriend.

"I know this is my fault. I'm just following my ego and I didn't even mean to hurt her Bea, i swear" Ryan said after he heard that Toni was crying all over night.

"Okay, go on"

Ryan told everything to Bea about his feeling and situation. He was regretting every single word that he just said to Toni. At this point, there were nobody that he could blamed for. It was pure of fromnhis emotional side.

"So what's next?" Bea asked

"I don't know. She probably hate me that much. I can see from her eyes"

Bea sighed, "Look Ryan. I know Toni and I know my best friend inside and outside. I know she loves you, and i know you feel the same either. Start talking, say something to her."

"Does that would make her understand?"

"Well at least you're trying, tough guy!"

~~

Ryan tried to say something to Toni several times, but Toni avoided him every single time they were met.

Meanwhile, The Smackdown show was over and Ryan was ready to make his official debut in WWE. He does some warm up at gorilla position right before his match. He would wrestle in opening match for tonight show.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!" The ring announcer said.