Only One Question: How?

1 Month Later

Seems everything has gone normal and no more drama for a month. Ryan 's duty as 205 live roster was over, and he was ready to going back to NXT.

Pretty much normal day at the office, Ryan does his normal weight training, and some promo class. He was getting better everyday.

"I'm the most talented guy on the roster. Nobody could have a chance to step up toe to toe with me. Squared circle? Octagon? Street fight? Bring your best offense, and i'll break you in a half" Ryan does his promo and played as a heel (bad guy).

"What a natural heel, even you need to work more on your facial expression. Good job Riley!" Matt Bloom said.

"My pleasure coach" Ryan gave the microphone to the next person.

When he went back to the weight training area, he saw Toni was doing some squat training. Toni was gone for a month and wrestled for several promotions in UK while she got off from TV. It is been a while since they not seeing each other.

"Hey.." Ryan stood beside the Squat rack.

Toni gave him a fake smile, "Hi" She said.

"It's been a while. How you doin'?"

"That's the best thing that you have right now? Gosh..." Toni took out the weight from the bar and Ryan helped her.

"It is.. for now" Ryan said. "Because, there are lot of things that i need to say to you Toni" He continued.

"I'm sorry, but i have no time to hear some s**t from your mouth"

"I deserved that..." Ryan murmured.

"You are..."

Toni walked away from him and went back to ladies changing room, leaving him speechless.

In all of sudden, Tyler Bate was tapping his shoulder from behind. "You should leave her alone. She hates you so much Ryan" He said.

"Who do you think you are? This is between me and Toni. Mind your own business man" Ryan shoved Tyler little bit.

"Its should be my business mate. She's with me right now" He chuckled.

Ryan got speechless and keep wondering if Tyler was lying or telling the truth. He got numb in all over his body and his heart was beating very fast.

"Good for you" Ryan tried to look strong in the front of his arch nemesis.

Tyler just walked away from him with a smirk on his face.

"How?" That was the only question that came up in Ryan's mind right now.

~~

Later that day, MMA Gym.

Ryan worked on heavy bag with some punches and kicks. There were lot of emotion written on his face, everybody could saw that.

"Look man, he looks pissed" Bobby Fish was pointing his finger out to Ryan.

Kyle did not said anything and just nodded. They continued to worked on their Jiujitsu.

Ryan was exhausted and he was sweating heavily. He leaned his forehead on the sandbag, "F**k me" he murmured.

An hour later

"Everything is good man?" Kyle was approaching Ryan at the gym's locker room after training session ended. "Seems you're in bad mood.." He asked.

Ryan shook his head, "No man, i just want to let it out, that makes me feel better" He said.

Kyle chuckled, "Don't lie to me man. It's Toni, right?"

Ryan zipped his bag, "They're back together.."

"Who? Toni and Tyler?"

Ryan nodded.

Kyle smacked his lip then tapped his hands on Ryan's shoulder softly. "Stay strong buddy. Love will find the way"

"That's the word that i always wanted to hear.." Ryan said.

~~

Toni's room

Toni had conversation with Bea via video call. She was never been happy after she was watching Bea's debut on All Elite Wrestling dynamite.

"I'm your number 1 fans right now" Toni said.

"Bloody hell you should be!" Bea laughing. "Did I ever told you that i'm better than you?"

"100 times and i'm done with that" She chuckled "Anyway girl, let's meet up! I miss you like so damn much" Toni said.

Bea raised her eyebrows, "Well if you need some girl talk, there must be something not right, just wondering. She said.

"How'd you came up with that idea?"

"Your face is written like, Tyler, Ryan, Tyler, Ryan, Tyler, Ryan" Bea said. "Tell me some, just little bit like a movie trailer"

Toni took a deep breath, "I'm back with Tyler" She stated.

Bea dropped her jaw, "Girl, you're really messed up" she said.

"That's why i need you Bea. I can't hold my emotion, my feelings. I can't think clearly, everything just faded and messed up just like that"

"Typical Toni.." She chuckled.

"Bea! I'm serious!" She said, upset.

Bea nodded, "Yeah you're right. Maybe you need some help, maybe we need to meet up. How about this saturday? I'll fly to Orlando just for you Toni.."

"Aww, thank you girl... you're the beeeessttt"

End Of Chapter 9