First Meeting

Saitama Super Arena, Japan. September 2018

Rizin Fighting Federation Events

"Are you ready kid?" Marcio, the head coach tapped Ryan's shoulder while Ryan was sitting on the chair in locker room backstage

"Are you ready kid?" Marcio, the head coach tapped Ryan's shoulder while Ryan was sitting on the chair in locker room backstage. He was looking anxious every single time before his fight. He took a deep breath before he let the air went out from his mouth.

"Always" Ryan said to his coach as he was getting up from the chair and walked outside his locker room with his officials.

Today, Ryan would be facing the number one middleweight fighter in Japan, Tatsuya Mizuno. He worked so hard in training camp for the last 3 months. He slapped his cheek by his own hands to fired him up and to overcome his anxiousness. "I need this, I need this, let's do this man" He murmured to himself.

~~

Toni was in attendance with her best friend Bea Priestley and Will Ospreay. This was her first time watching live Mixed Martial Arts events, especially in Japan. Toni was yawning and drowning in her boredom, because the events was not good at all. So many boring fights in her opinion.

"If this match also boring, I'm back to hotel" Toni murmured.

Will was the only who has been the fan of Mixed Martial Arts. "You just don't understand the game Toni. For me, they got some good fight." Will said while wrapped his arms around Bea's shoulder.

Bea rested her head on Will's shoulders. "No matter how boring the fights are, I'm staying with you babe" Bea then pecked Will's lip.

"Ahh, that's sweet babe" Will smiled.

Toni rolled her eyes, "Guys, come on, I'm right here"

Minutes later, the song that really familiar with can be heard around the stadium. That was Brock Lesnar's theme music that was playing along with 'Irmao' Ryan Hartley's entrance.

"Look, Lesnar's music" Will pointed out his finger to the entrance ramp.

"I'm sure that he was a wrestling fans" Toni said.

~~

End of The Match

With 1 minutes remaining, Ryan has been dominated in the last round. Ryan went for closed guard position. He got swelled really bad on his right eye, he could not see clearly in the last round. Tatsuya went for ground and pound, lots of punches landed on Ryan's face. The referee almost stopped the fight until Ryan grabbed Tatsuya on the arm then Triangle Choke. With blood, sweat and tears, Ryan was keeping his choke very deep, and his calf got cramped. His opponent was really strong at this point and he almost lifted Ryan into powerbomb style.

"I'm not going to get Rampaged! (Jackson)" Ryan said on his mind

"I'm not going to get Rampaged! (Jackson)" Ryan said on his mind. Suddenly, he grabbed Tatsuya leg by his arm, to make sure that Tatsuya cannot lifted him. Ryan's was really exhausted and almost losing his breath.

Then 1 minutes was over, the bell ringed by time keeper.

The referee jumped in to both of fighters. Ryan finally let the choke away, as the officials jumped in to the ring. Ryan could not get up by himself, and got helped by his coach. Ryan's face was really in bad condition. There are several bloods was coming from his nose, and the swell on his eye got worse.

"Good fight, irmao. Really proud of you" Marcio whispered on Ryan's ear. He could not hear anything, besides the crowds that gave him standing ovation. After getting some medic treatment on his corner, the referee called him back to the middle of the ring, for fight decision announcement.

"Judge 1, Blue Corner (Ryan)"

"Judge 2, Red Corner (Tatsuya)"

"Judge 3..............."

~~

Toni gasped as the winner of the match was the red corner, Tatsuya win by split decision after some 15 minutes excellent fight. "That was a hell of fight" Toni said.

"See, they got some great match too. I feel bad for the Lesnar guy" Will said.

Toni was standing right on the side of entrance ramp, she got lot of respect with this guy. She never saw the person that got some beating like that and could survived until the end, and almost got win. Everybody was clapping their hands as Ryan got escorted from the ring. Ryan went for the fans on the ringside, shook their hands including Toni, Bea and Will.

"Good Job Ryan!" Toni was screaming. Ryan just nodded and smiled to her. "He seems good guy, doesn't he?" Toni said.

"And he was big wrestling fans I believe" Will said.

"Does he realize who we are?" Bea asked.

"I'm not sure, but maybe. He probably knows Toni, she's on WWE" Will answered.

Toni got blushed on her cheek, Will and Bea saw that, and they got chuckled on their own. "Well look, our Toni probably fall in love" Bea and Will laughed.

"No, no... shut up will you?" Toni denied.

End of Chapter 1