'Storm' is coming

NXT TV Live, a day later

Ryan arrived at Full sail without having his wrestling gear. Today was the history for the entire NXT, because for the first time they will have live weekly show every wednesday. The entire talent was on the backstage that night.

In other than that, Toni was keeping out from TV for couple weeks before the creative team had something for her.

The show was perfectly build and the crowd pleased with the show. Everybody on backstage also had positive atmosphere during the night.

Ryan was having some conversation with Matt Riddle after the show was over, Toni called Ryan from behind in sudden.

"I left my things in your room, can i take that later?" She asked.

"Sure, I'll wait outside"

"Thanks!" She said and winked to Matt Riddle that have no idea.

Seconds later, Matt's jaw dropped. "Brooo, seriously? You and Toni?"

Ryan chuckled, "We didn't do anything Matt. Just share some bed together.

"Bulls**t"

"She's lovely, but I respect her" Ryan said.

"Well Bro, that's the Martial Artist do"

"That's the Martial Artist do" Ryan repeated Matt Riddle's word.

~~

15 Minutes later Toni came to Ryan that has been waiting in parking lot. "Sorry, girls things" She giggled.

"No problem, come on" Right before Ryan wanted to open his car door, Tyler Bate approached to him suddenly. "What do you want man?" Ryan asked.

"Got some words little quick mate, can we take a walk? It won't be long, i promise" Tyler said. "Not with Toni here"

Ryan raised his eyebrows and nodded, he told Toni that she should stayed in the car for couple minutes. Toni was afraid that Tyler told Ryan about everything what happened between Tyler and her, but nothing that she can do about it.

"Okay, what is it?" Then Ryan and Tyler took a walk around the parking lot.

"First, I want to apologize about using your moves without permission. I know it shouldn't be done. I'm a jackass mate" Tyler stated.

"Me too man, i'm just got little offended but it is what it is. I understand. Thank you for saying sorry. I'm sorry too" Ryan replied.

Tyler took some deep breath before continued his statement "Well I know this was not a right time or not, but i want to confess something to you. I still love Toni" Tyler said.

"So all of this is because of Toni?" Ryan asked, raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry mate. But that was the truth. I couldn't keep it for myself no more" Tyler ran his fingers through his hair.

"Tell me what I don't know" Ryan folded his hands.

~~

Flashback

"Babe please, listen to me" Tyler tried to explain

Toni was crying all over the place after she found out Tyler was cheating. She was taking off her engagement ring from her fingers and threw it to Tyler.

"There's nothing that you can explain to me Tyler! I've seen everything!" She yelled in the front of Tyler's face while packed up his stuff.

Tyler grabbed her arms to make her calmed. "I know, i'm sorry. Please Toni, let me--" Before he could finished his words, Toni slapped him right on the cheek very hard.

"We're done Tyler... We are DONE!"

~~

"So, you two were engaged?" Ryan asked with disbelieved reaction written on his face.

"Not long after that, she's got her new one. Other indy wrestler" told Tyler.

"Oh wow" Ryan tried to not gave lot of reaction with Tyler's story. He got feelings that Tyler was playing with his mind. Now Ryan know why Tyler acted like a jerk lately.

"I know i shouldn't tell you about this. You're the person who really close with her right now and i must make my confession and you need to know. After Cardiff's show, i kissed her"

After Ryan heard about the 'kiss', he didn't really paid attention about what Tyler said about that. Ryan was the person who was always avoiding any drama in his life. Shortly after that, Ryan was coming back to his car. He looked pissed little bit but he was trying to hiding it in the front of Toni.

Ryan drove his car back to their apartment, but during the trip Ryan did not talk too much. Toni just wanted to kept silent until they arrived back home. However, she cannot hold her silent anymore.

"Did Tyler told you something Ryan?" She asked.

"Nope, nothing. Why?"

"You seems in a bad mood after you talked to him"

"I'm just tired Toni, just tired" Ryan answered and he kept his focus on the road.

Not long after that. They arrived at their apartment, Ryan quickly jumped out from his car and went straight back to the front lobby. Toni was wondering what this is all about and she followed Ryan from behind then pulled his arm back. She kept starring at Ryan's eyes without any words. It felt like Toni kept asking about what did Tyler said to him.

"I thought you want to take your stuff back?" Ryan said with cold voice tone.

Toni did not have a choice and nodded then, they head straight back to Ryan's room shortly after that. Ryan kept not saying anything at all while Toni took some of her sweater and socks that left at Ryan's room.

Ryan took some bottle of water from the fridge, and Toni quickly grabbed the water from Ryan's hands and put it on nearby table. Toni got really close to him and her beautiful green eyes kept glaring to Ryan's. "So you know the truth?"

"Everything..." Ryan answered.

"Oh my god.." She ran her fingers through her hair then sat on nearby sofa, buried her face on her hands.

"To be honest, i don't even care. That's your life in the past. Ryan denied about his true feelings.

"But you looks so pissed and if you said that you doesn't care, you're lying..." Toni said.

Ryan shook his head, "You don't know me at all"

"After all things that we've been through??!" Toni raised her tone. "Please Ryan, tell me. Did you care about all of this? About me?!?"

Ryan snapped right away, "Because, i didn't want to get hurt anymore Toni! My ex-girlfriend cheated with my own best friend and Slept with her! I didn't even know what else she done with that guy" Told Ryan.

Toni was shocked after saw Ryan snapped in the front of her face. She tried to hold her tears from her beautiful eyes.

"Tyler was still loving you, and probably you does feel the same. If you're not, you're not gonna kiss him in the first place" Ryan said.

"You're so egoistic..." Toni took her bag and walked away to the front door.

"Toni, I..."

"I get it Ryan. I won't blame you for anything. This is my fault and i get it. To be honest, evertyime when you're around. It's worthed... every single time.." She confessed then walked away from the room.

Ryan threw his bottle to the wall really hard. He screamed like a mental guy, because he dissapointed with himself. He just cannot denied that he was also fell in love with Toni, but his past was always overshadowing him all the time.

End of Chapter 7