Trying to recover and the call

Alfreds pov

The morning sun shined through the curtains waking me up, next me was my husband Gilbert or better known as Prussia.

We've been in a relationship sense the end of my civil war, while we aren't technily married we've just been together for so long it just feels like we are.

Any way me and him just laid in bed, we've been in this never ending loop of us feeling confident with ourselves then that confidence gets shattered by the cruel insults thrown at us.

Then all the love and care we would give to each other just so the confidence could rebuild, very few knew of this marrage like relasionship toris and mattias promised to keep this secret, so to say the least it was a depressing morning.

"Gil honey time to wake up" I cooed at him, rubbing his back and kissing him nose, " we have to get ready for company."

He grumbled " why are we doing this again?" He asked, "because our bosses told us to if we want to do our favorite things then we have to do this" I said, he sighed and rolled off the bed alright let's get cleaned up.

As he went to the shower, I got out some clothes I was wearing a black button up with simple blue jeans with white socks, I heard the shower turn off and and the prussian walk out drying off his hair.

"Don't you look sexy" he teased, I rolled my eyes I'll see you downstairs and with that I walked out of the bedroom, I made sure there was snacks and drinks for the others.

Awhile ago my boss told me, that me and some of the other countries are being made to read our diaries to each other as a way for us to get a better understanding of each other that we are more then meets the eye.

England, Canada, France, Russia, China, the italies and Germany were coming over, so after a little cleaning the place was clean.

"So what time are we going to pick them up?" I heard a German accent from the stairs "in a hour " I replied to him, he nodded as we sat on the couch not feeling very hungry.

It's just one of thoughs days  when you feel like the world is against you, to be honest I didn't want to do this neither did the so to be guests we were about to have.