Two Days in Heaven (5)

"Thank you, you have a goodnight sir." I watched as Ignacio closed the car door before he headed towards me.

"You really don't have to walk me up to my room. I already feel bad for you calling another Lyft for me."

"It's no problem. Besides, if you want you could make it up to me when we get to your room."

He said it so smoothly like it was just a normal thing to say to someone as he beat me to the door just so he could hold it open for me. He probably just wanted to look at the expression on my face after he said such bold things. He wasn't slick.

Nevertheless, I thanked him for holding the door for me and we headed inside the lobby where I was greeted by the front desk.

I had already checked into my room earlier that day so I just headed to the elevator with Ignacio who took my hand along the way.

"What floor?" He asked.

"3rd."

He pressed the button and then we were on our way up. We stood on opposite sides of the elevator like we were strangers. We said nothing to each other like strangers but there was no denying that the looks we gave each other were that of no strangers.

When the doors opened. Ignacio allowed me to exit first before he joined my side as we walked down the hall to my room. The floors were black like the doors and the walls were white.

As we walked down the hall, there were no words spoken. We knew what was coming out of the night once we got to my room. There was not much for us to say so we let our bodies do the talking. My hands whispered to his hand as they brushed against each other. His arm kissed mine as it bumped into me occasionally and our feet sang a duet as they mirrored each other.

But all that stopped when we got to my door.

"Thanks again for tonight," I said.

He smiled. "Yeah. I really enjoyed my time with you."

I was expecting him to leave but he didn't. I didn't want him to go. It took me a while but I finally mustered up the courage to speak. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Me? Inside your room? Now, what kind of question was that? You should already know the answer to that."

I was chuckling and so was he as he tried to hold back his laughter. "You're right because I have to make it up to you remember?"

That caught him off guard. It caught me off guard as well. His boldness was rubbing off on me and maybe I liked it.

I turned away from him to unlock my door and to also hide my smirk. Since I took his role, I opened the door and allowed him to step in first.

"You have a nice room," he said after he took his shoes off.

"Thanks. Angelica and Lucas bought it for me. I was staying with them but tonight they wanted some newly wedded time with each other."

"Gotcha."

I sighed. "Well, I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll be back out in a moment. You can watch T.V. and help yourself to my snacks if you want something to snack on."

"Alright."

I hesitated to go into the bathroom for a moment. I didn't want him to get bored and leave while I showered. I didn't want him to be out of my sight. I didn't want to leave him. He made me happy and I wanted to just be happy for every second I had with him before it all was taken away from me by the sand in the hourglass. As I stared at him from the bathroom door he looked over at me. He titled his head and pulled his brows together.

"Please don't leave okay."

He smiled. "I promise you I won't." He shooed me away. "Now hurry and go take that shower so we can watch a movie together."

"Okay! Okay!" I hurried into the bathroom and I closed the door behind me. Before I could do anything else, I stood there for a moment and just smiled to myself and thought about the night that was in store for me and Ignacio.

I hurried to the shower, turned it on and cleaned myself. I cleaned myself like I was the dirtiest person on the planet. I wanted to be extra clean for him. I couldn't believe that I actually brought him back to my hotel. I couldn't believe that I was actually ready to go through with doing the dirty things that couldn't be washed away by soap and water.

So many thoughts raced through my head like what would I do if he made the first move? Or what position did he want to take? I didn't mind him using my body or vice versa. All I knew was that I wanted to do it with him because I might've never had another chance like that again. The shower was such a dangerous place because I was getting so caught up in my thoughts that I almost lost my mind. I had to get out and go see him. Any second longer in there, I would've gone mad.

I decided that I should've been the bold one. That I should come out of the bathroom covered in my robe and if he were to say something or maybe even if he just looked at me, I would've opened up my robe to let him know that I was ready for him, all of him.