grand tour

Im sitting in bed about to die of boredom. Why must Luca make me stay in bed im better now the spell wore off. Im perfect, well, almost perfect. I have just a little bit of sunburn left but im okay with it. Its alot better than what it was nine days ago but there's one thing thats bugging me. I Look Like I Came From Mexico. ( no offense to anybody I'm just saying it's because she so tan.) I look foreign! Ugh i like being pale. Maybe i'll be like my brother was. He would come back from Florida and be so sunkissed you would think mom adopted him. He look about like i do now. But after three four days he would start to pill and be back to the same color he was when he left. It was weird.

Anyway I've been stuck in this room all day doing nothing! Luca bought me a new phone so i played on it for a whole day. Now i know every little nook and cranny in it.

Luca had some sort of meeting that i was not aloud to come to. He want let me come to any of his meetings. I want to know about the kingdom. Heck i dont even know how big the castle is and im living in it. All though Luca said he would take me on a tour of the place when he got out. So now im tapping my fingers on a book laying next to me while i hum to a song laying on my back. An idea hit me and i grabbed the note book sitting next to the bed. I rip out piece of paper and start folding it. I make a swan and through it at Dustin who was snoring on the couch beside me. It hit him right on the nose and he didnt even flinch. I rolled my eyes. Some bodyguard you are. I thought. I kept on making oregami and throwing them at Dustin by the time Luca came to rescue me Dustin was drooling with 100 pieces of folded paper all over himo. I snickered and took a picture with my phone. I looked at the picture. It needed something more..

I looked around the room. Ahhhh ha. I ran over to the desk in the corner and grabbed a sharpie and wrote in big black letters on his forehead. WORLDS BEST BODYGUARD!!!! I read took the picture and ta da it was perfect. Thats how luca found me drawing random things on Dustins face.

" What are you doing?" He asked me slowly walking towards the couch. When he caught site of Dustin he burst in to a fit of laughter. My eyes grew big. He was so gorgeous. His face and eyes brightened up and he had little cracks on his face from smiling so big. I couldn't help but to laugh with him.

" What did you do to him?" He asked wrapping his arms around me from behind..

" I got bored?" I said but it come out like a question.

He smiled at me " Remind me not to ever let you get bored around me." He chuckled.

" okay!" I smiled.

" Are you ready for that tour?" He asked me holding out his hand. I placed mine in it.

" Definitely! " i said looking back at Dustin. He smiled as if he was catching on.

" ohhhhh, i see, dont want to be here when he wakes up now do you?"

" Nope!" I said popping the p.

" Alright then theres alot to show you and not enough time." He huffed as if saying it was going to take a while. Man this place must be huge. I thought as he pulled me out the door.

I felt like we have been walking fir hours and we haven't even mad it to the fourth floor yet. I found out that there are 6 floors to this whole place. And it was as long as two football filds. My bedroom is on the 6th floor. Along with Lucas, Dustin's, and Dustin's sister. Which i had no idea she existed. Apparently she's in paris for the week. Huh! And they where twins!!! Im so going to kill him when i see him next. The fith floor was the king and queens quarters. Along with Lucas sister! She was thirteen and was away for school.

We got on the elevator to go down to the fourth floor. When the doors opened i was shocked at what i saw. I slowly walked into the room and looked around. Oh My Gosh ITS A FREAKING CANDY FACTORY!!!! Theres like ten thousands of taffy lolly pops other stuff i have never seen before and CHOCOLATE!!!!! Alot of chocolate there was popcorn and five other doors that lead out of the main room. One had a big sign above the door that said movie. A nother said arcade the one to the left said video games the one to the right said weight room and lastly the one infront of me said portal? Okay? Whats in that room? I wondered. As if reading my mind Luca walked to the door and typed something into a key pad next to the door. A light flashes from under the door and then luca opend it. It was my room upstairs. How did he do that?

" Its a portal it will take you almost anywhere in the kingdom." He said watching my face.

" wow" was all i managed to get out. I wonder how big the kingdom really was. I must have said it out loud because luca said.

Its pretty big we are in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Magic hides us from the human eye but we still get some wonderers every now and again.!"

" What do you do with them?" I wondered.

" we send them back of course!" He said sweeping his hand in a dramatic motion towards the

portal. " okay, let's get back to the tour.! "

I followed him out the door and to the elevator again. We e skipped the floor. And went to the second.

" the maids and servants live here. Come on and ill show you where your hand maid lives. You met her the other day. Remember.? " He said pulling me down the hall.

~°~°~°~

Finally we made it to the end of the tour and im beet. All i want to do now is curl up in a ball and go to sleep. But nope. Can't do that i have to go to a dress fitting? I dont even know why i even need a dress. Luca want tell me.

Im walking to a room on the servant floor witch is really confusing . There's so many turns and twists that i just cant remember which way Luca told me to go. I think im lost. . Well, i guess that give me some time to think. I met Lucas mom properly at lunch today. She just as nice and beautiful as any queen should be. She told me a few storys about when Luca was little. One was so funny i still laugh when i think about it.

When Luca was twelve he was outside playing with Dustin on the swings at the wood lines. They where taking turns on seeing how could jump the farther off the swings. Dustin went first and did it with such grace it was beautiful. When Lucas turn came around he would have been just as graceful, but right when he jumped his pants got stuck and it ripped them right down the middle. The funny part is is he didnt know it till he went to bed that night and found a huge hole in the back of his pants no wonder his grandmother kept telling him to pull up his pants.

~~~•~~~•~~~•

Sorry its a bit short and the spelling is really bad. Im just way to lazy to go back and fix it all now. When i have time I'll get on here and fix it but untill then enjoy!!!! Vote please! I want 7 votes before i load anymore.

~

~~;@vamplover29@~;~~