Cant move... to....uuh lazy?

" Ugh i don't feel good"! I grumbled into the pillow on the bed. Never again will i ever sleep out side. Well inside /outside. Everywhere hurts it feels like my face has a irn stuck to it when i talk. Luca says i have sun poisoning. And let me tell you it is so not fun. I feel like im going to be sick if I move. I rolled over and kicked of the small sheet. Its so hot. I have sweat pouring off of me. I get up and walk over to the fan luca put in here for me. After a little while i start to shiver. Its either freeze or burn up and hurt. So of course i rather freeze. And thats how luca found me. Curled up in a ball shivering half asleep.

"I swear that girl has no earthly brain does she?" I heard him ask some one.

"She never has! "Dustin answered. I felt someone run their fingers over my burnt arm and whimpered. "Man shes burnt good. Has she ate anything today? " he asked Luca i presume.

"No we cant get her to eat anything! " He basically cried. Aw now i feel bad i should have tried to eat just a little.

"Lets play our fun little game you played with mom when you where younger, do you remember?"  My witch asked me. " oh and my name is Amanda.'' She added.

'' Amanda? Like in my imaginary friend i had when i was five? You where real?" I asked her.

"Well off course i was its not normal hearing stuff in your head when your a toddler. Any way back to the game do you remember?" she asked me.

" Well of course i do, it was our favorite game. We always got away with it.''

" We did, but this time its going to be a little bit harder. We are dealing with vampires they know when someone is faking it. So I'm going to put a spell on us to make it look like your sick and help you act sick. Your going to feel strange but you should get used to it pretty fast.'' All of a sudden i felt a little light headed and my throat got soar. I also felt the blood leave my face and i got even hotter. I for real felt sick. And i did not like it one bit.

" Amanda, make it go away, its to much i dont like it.'' I said in my head. I let out a small whimper out loud.

" I'm trying! It want go away!" She growled. " I cant do anything im sorry Kathy, I didn't mean to put that strong of a spell on you. It should wear of in a few days maybe a week the most.'' She apologised. That is so not what i wanted to hear. I started silently crying. I took notice that the room was quiet. Did they leave? Just when i thought that i felt a hand press gently to my cheek Then slide up to my forehead.

" She is burning up! And she doesn't look good at all. Dustin go get the doctor.'' I heard feet running out the door. I groaned and pushed my face beeper into the pillows. " Hey sweet heat, Your okay i've got you all taken care of. " Luca said running his fingers through my hair. I rolled over and looked up at him. Man i love this man. To bad i cant tell him im not really sick, Amanda want let me!. He's so sweet i think i might be falling for him hard. which im not sure is a good thing. He did take me away from my home and my family. Plus my dad just started showing interest again. Maybe he has changed. Well if he has im not there to find out. I just hope moms okay. She has no one. Jeff has a wife and he's out of the house living his own life, he doesn't have time for mom. I was the only one that helped her when a guy she liked would blow her off. I was the one who would make dinner for her when she was tired, i'de take care of her when ever she needed it. I love her, and now i feel like i have abandoned her. Great more problems for me.

The doctor cam in a little while after that and gave me some pain pills and told me to stay in bed until he said otherwise. Witch just rocked my world! I always wanted to be kidnapped and told to stay in bed because i was sick. Heck i was tired of getting hurt. I never got hurt this much. Not until Amanda and Luca came into my life. Every thing was so easy, I would go to school come home make dinner, change then go to work, Eat dinner before i clocked in and then after work call Dustin and hang out or just relax the rest of the day. I would repeat that 5 times a week. Now im doing nothing. I'm going to die! ..

********

It's been a few days since i got sick and im starting to regain a little strength back. I could sit up and walk to the bathroom with out tumbling all over the place. Amanda hasn't shown up since she made me sick, so i think this is her way of staying out of trouble, And Luca has been busy all day today, while Dustin just sleeps in the corner like always. Life never changed for him!

__________________

ITS SO DARN SHORT! sorry!!!!!!

Hey sorry i just don't know how to get to the good stuff in this story. I know what i want to happen i just cant make it happen yet and i need fillers but then they are boring!!!!!! Ugh I have no clue what to do! Anyway hope you liked my short little crap Up there. Please vote, and i swear it will get alot better. Just wait a little bit longer while i try to fig er out how to get there. Thanks. :)