oppps im Sorry i fall alot

I just got out of the shower, I've been crying for two hours now. It just sank in. I'm leaving...... I never thought i would ever leave. Well of course i was going to leave in the future, But no now, i'm just 16. I'm sitting under the clothes in the closet. Just staring at nothing. I've been trying to come up with a plan to get myself out of this. A few things have came to mind. Like, If he really cared for me he would let me go home. Witch is cheesy I Know. Then I thought since he did seem to like me he wouldn't want me to hurt. So i thought the best idea Would be to not eat. If i got sick and more-likely weak, He would freak and take me home. Hopefully.

    I'm getting into the huge limo to go to my house right now. Luca said my Mom thought i got a offer to a school in Switzerland. So they signed for me to go. Litttle did she know it wasnt a school i was going to. She's at work and told me to stop by and say goodbye before i left. But i cant or i will not have the guts to go without a fight. I dont want to see the pained look on my moms face. Shes all i have and im all she's got. I dont want to leave her alone.

 I walk in my house and go right to my room grab my phone of the charger, and then i pull my 3 sute-cases out from under my bed. I go to my chest of doors and through everything into one bag. When its zipped i get the other bag and put all my clothes from the closet in them.  I grab the last bag and go to the bathroom. i through everything that i need in it and then i walk back to my closet. There is one more thing that i need before i go. I Get my screw driver and screw the 5 screws that hold the last boared on the floor in the back of my closet. I grab the box my Dad had put in there a long time ago. I have no clue whats inside It or how to open it but it has some weird writing on the front of it. I dont even know why im bringing it. I just feel like i need to bring it.

  I drag my bags back down the stairs and found Luca looking at pictures on the wall of my childhood.  He ran his hand over the one of me and my mom 2 years ago on Halloween. No one had wanted to go with me to the party my school was doing. So mom spent all day making our costumes by hand we went to the store and got 5 different colored material.  Mine was light blue and silver and my mom's was light green with gold. We made huge victorian dresses and entered the school costom contest. We won first place. We looked like people strait out of a old romance movie.

 "This is so beautiful." He said tracing the picture.

 "Thanks, my mom made them.'' I said with a small smile. His face lit up.

 "Do you still have it?" He asked.

 " Uhh.... Yeah.?"

" Bring it with you!" He said existed.

" Uh why?"

" You'll see, go get it and i'll take your bags out to the car.'' He started walking to the door.

 I went up stairs to get the dress out of the closet in the hallway. I grabbed it and struggled trying to get down the stairs. Gosh why is it so dang puffy!?!? I almost made it to the bottom when my foot stepped on the bottom of the dress. and it was a good thing i was only had 5 stepps to go. Because i fell down the rest of them. My arms flared out trying to grab something.. It didnt help. I Crashed to the bottom of the stairs the dress over my head. I must have knocked the table over trying to stop myself because the second i stop the lamp a vase and o picture all came falling over me with the table. It landed in pieces on the floor making o very loud crash. The table hit me on the arm and the vase slammed onto the ground right next to my head and the glass came at my face i covered my eyes with my hand from instinct. Foot steps came running. I didnt move though i was scared i would cut myself. My arm was throbbing from were the table had hit and i tried to push it off of me but it was to heavy. My face felt wet in some plases. Crap Im bleeding.

 " Kathren!" ......... Yeah i know im a huge cluts! I wanted to say!

________________________________________

 Yeah not real big but its all i could write with my grand mother yelling at me every 5 seconds. I want to rip her head of. She cant watch a baby for 30 minutes without help. Ugh........ Alright please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please please comment. No one does i really really want to hear from you. Even if its just a hi.