getting burnt.

I'm so scared I think I might pass out. why does the garden have to be a whole mile away from the castle. I mean who would want to walk all the way out here just to look at flowers. What if they don't like me, I means me being human well sort of human. Dose a witch count. Or will they still look at me as a pathetic human. Ugh. I wish I didn't have to go. But I have to eventually meet them. I still wish it wasn't now. Or tomorrow or the day after that or next week, or next month, or next year. Yeah you get the point I 100 percent do not want to do this.

Its not that I'm not ready. Its just there the king and queen, they can have my head in a snap! I mean would you be scared? after all I have to marry there son and either future queen, and save the world? Oh my. how the heck is a girl like me going to save the world. I mean I'm standing here sweating twidling my fingers terrified to go say hello to the king and queen of vampires. how am I supposed to kill one ? yeah, they are going to think I'm pathetic. what am I going to do? just go in there and say hi I'm going to marry your son and kill you maybe if you're the 1 betraying the kingdom. oh wait, they cant betray the Kingdoms they are the kingdoms . Ugh

Just breath. I told myself there going to love you I think.

'of course they're going to love you they picked you remember. you are a princess it really doesn't matter if they like you or not Luca can marry you if he wants. Which he does.' Some one said. It made me jump and turn around causing Luca to jerk to a stop, he looked at me funny.

8

" Are you okay?" He asked reaching his hand up to wipe the sweat off my forhead. Then he reached for my hand again.

"uh yeah, I just thought I heard some one that's all." I shrugged it off and kept walking.

' you did stupid' it talked again. Okay I really know there's something out there now. I jerked around and came to a stop yet again. I looked around me and didn't see anything but that didn't mean anything there are a lot of hiding places in the tress and bushes around us. I backed up into Luca chest.

"I know I just heard some one. I'm not joking there's someone here."! I said my voice shaking. I was trembling. Luca wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek.

" There's no one here my love, if that were I would be able to smell them and I don't smell anything". He said. I still felt wary. so I stayed close to his side while we walked. Luca kept looking at me every other minute when I would jump at hearing an animal making a noise. oh I'm so pathetic there's nothing out there. I'm just imagining things. I started getting a soft pain in my head. I trued to blink it away. I know it sounds stupid but it works sometimes. But this time. Just got little worse. Then all of a sudden it popped. My head felt like it was going to fall of I stumbled and fell to my knees grabbing my head. And when I say I screamed I'm not talking about one of those oh you scared me scream I'm talking about a full out this is the last moments of my life scream that you hear on horror movies. Luca was saying my name trying to ask me what was wrong but I just couldn't tell hon. after a few seconds the world started to fade out. places started to turn black and Luca's face just disappeared.

...............................' Dream'..............................

I was in beautiful meadow with a huge magnolia tree in the middle. Where am I?. I sat up.

"Kathryn" the same voice I heard before I passed out said my name. Was I dreaming or did she kidnap me. She smiled at me she sorta looked like me and she sounded like me to. How did I not think of that when I was awake.

" I don're have much time. So I'm going to say it how it is. I'm your witch. I get to pick when I want to talk to you like when you where awake. I've always been in you, you just haven't herd me till now. You triggered it when you lit our mate on fire. Yes I said our mate his soul matches ours. it's quite magnificent really.

Any way I will be showing you your gifts one by one so to speak. As soon as you master on I will revile a nother. I'm going to wake you up now and don't be scared when I talk to you again ".. And just like that everything event black again. only this time I woke up to have a woman standing over the top of me.

"are you alright my dear?" She asked me.

" um yeah I'm fine....?" I sat up. "where's Luca ?" I asked her. She laughed.

" My worry wort of a son went to get you some water in case you needed it when you woke up. He adores you." She said to me kindly. Oh wait her son? This is the queen? Wow she's pretty. Her hair was dark brown and had red streaks in it. It suit her perfectly. Luca burst through the doors then. He rushed to my side.

'' Are you okay, do you need anything?" He was freaking out.

" Im fine. My wi........." Dont tell him about me!!!!" My witch screamed in my head. I cringed and whimpered because it made my head hurt. Lucas hands where on my face in a second.

" what is it , what hurts?" He asked frantically patting me down.

" its okay its just me head." I soothed him. Why would my witch not want out soul mate to know about us? I thought you share everything with the people you trust. I trust Luca, i dont care what you think witch but im going to tell him tonight. I thought to my witch. Whats the worst she could do to me, scream at me?

Later on that day luca carried me around the castle showing me rooms and people. The had a giant garden. Behind that they had a hot tub and pool the size of a football fild. But my favorite part was the sitting room aka sun room. It was all windows even the floor and it goes right over the garden. So i was sitting in the garden and in the house. It was amazing. I mad luca leave me out here while he went to check on something and i found myself drifting of to sleep.

" my love? Are you going to wake up?" I heard when i was coming out of my sleep. I turned to stretch.

" ow. Ow. Ow" i mumbled. I looked down at my arms and they were blood red and so were my legs. Im sunburnt. Ugh.

" Its okay I've got some one bringing ice packs and burn cream. You shouldnt fall asleep in the sun anymore. Otherwise you could have gotten burnt worst."

---------------------------

Hey i know not very interesting and its not edited so theres some miss spelling sorry. Its not the most interesting story right now but i promise what i have set for in the future is awesome.

Hey and if your just reading my books cause your bord go check out my best friends. She has this werewolf novel thats realy good and shes better at updating. She'll have something up every 4 days most of the time some times less. Any way here she is. Crazygirl16