Why me?!

"Hey Kathren, why do you have half your make-up on.'' Dustin asked as we walked out of the drive way. Oh shit. How did i forget? Oh yeah maybe because my dumb nut of a brother for got to tell me he was having a baby!

''Be right back.'' i said running to the house to finish my make-up. I ran up the stairs, in the house and right by mom, Jeff, and Jen. Jeff followed behined me.

''Whatcha' doin' kiddo'?'' Jeff asked. what?! I ran right to the bathroom then i put the rest of the eye liner on i was working on the other eye when Jeff walked in.

''You could have walked in on me naked you know that right?'' i asked mad that he would just walk right in.

''yeah butt i have seen you naked for years.'' He said ''Do you think that matters to me?'' he added.

''UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!!!!!!!!!'' I said getting grossed out just listening to my brother. God he is so... whats the word i'm looking for. Ah yes.....dummmmmmmmb!!!

''What are you doing?''Jeff asked.

''Oh i don't know, what do you think i'm doing.'' Oh yeah did i tell you he is dummmmmb

''Putting on make-up i guess.'' No duh, Sherlock.

''Yes Jeff i'm putting on make-up.'' What is he 4?

''Why?'' Yep definetly 4!!!!!!!!!!

''Because i have a date!'' OH NO! i should not have said that. Big uh-oh!

''What date, When did you get a date, and wi....'' before he could finish i was running out the door. Thank goodness he did not grab me on my way out but i new there would be hell to pay when i get back. I went back down the drive way and was looking for Dustin and Devon when i started to here some wierd sounds coming from the woods next to our house. Oh well probably a deer or something. I walked to the mail box to find them but they were no were o be seen.

"Dustin, Devon! were are you ?'' i yelled looking around.

''Right behind you.'' Some one said i turned around to find Dustin.

''Were is Devon?'' I asked looking around.

''He said he had to go home. shall we go?"

"okay , sure" what was that all about.

''lets go befor it gets dark don't want to be walking around in the dark do we?" Dustin asked. Why is Dustin talking all wired? Did some thing happen when i was inside?

''No I guess not" so we started walking to the pizza place 6 blocks from home. I wonder why Devon had to go, i hope he is ok.

''Hey, Kathren.''Dustin asked looking at me concerned.

''Yeah?'' I asked.

''Nothing just seeing if your listening to me"OH.

''Sorry, no i was not whatwere you saying?'' i asked kinda not in the world.

''I said how is school?'' Dustin asked. Man what is up with all the asking?

''It was ok i guess, i know i felled history bad but I'm never good at that any way''

"No your not., and i even know that'' Dusten said laughing.

''Yeah im not am...'' but be for i could get it out some thing hit me in the side of the head hard, makind me fall to the ground dizzy. OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!  I tryed to sit up but Dustin got in the way gently pushing me back down. God my head hutrs.

"Stay down Kathren you have a big cut in your forhead. I'm going to have to take you to the ER to get it looked at'' Dustin said worried.

''what hit me'' i asked trying to keep my eyes open but it was getting harder. Dustin seemed to know this and said.

"Keep your eyes open , stay awake till we get there. Do you here me stay awake, Kathren.'' Dustin was trying to keep me awake but i was loosing to much blood. I was going to pass- out but befor i did, i new that what ever hit me was not human. the last thing saw was Dustin running for his truck then i blacked out...

______________________________________________________________________________

     HEY, PEOPLE I WAS BORD SO I UPLOADED MAYBE SOME ONE WILL VOTE 'cause IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO THINK OF WHAT TO PUT. Anyway please

      VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                   LOVE.   @-;--VAMPLOVER29--;-@