chapter 8: coma!

"""""""Dustin's POV"""""""""

'' When the time comes you will married the prince and become princess." I said. It wasnt two seconds latter before she passed out. I picked her up without struggling. i think she passed out from brain overload. Shoot! I shouldnt have told her all that. now she might go into a coma or worst...die." JON!" I called it wasnt six seconds latter before he was in the room. he took one look at Kathy's limp body in my arms before he went into doctor mode.

" What happen?" He asked walking over to where i waslaying Kathy on her bed. I fill like an idiot. Im so stupid for telling her all of that at ones. I knew she would do this. Any normal person would have passed out before now."Dustin snap out of it!" I was brought back to reality by Jon. If you havent figured it out by now jon is a Doctor. A good one at that.

"What" I asked him.

" Her brain has whent into overload. Shes stuck in a coma. Im sorry there's nothing i can do and she dosnt show signs of waking up any time soon. She might not even wake up. " He told me. Grate just what i was scared of her not ever waking up then eventually dying.I cant let that happen, i want! Prince Luka, told my the day that she was born that if any thing happened to her, he would kill me!

"What can i do?" I asked.

" You cant do any thing but wait. She if she will ever wake up." So thats what i did, for 2 weeks. She still hasnt woken up yet or showing any sign's of it any time soon. Jon has been away for the past two days. Kathy is now on all sorts of weirs and tubes. A human nurse was hired to come in and work 24\7. She looks at the  the IV ect. Jon is coming back today to check on Kathy, see if she will wake up soon. He should be here any moment. Just as i thought that he walked into the door, went to Kathy looked at her the stuff around her all that doctor stuff. When he was done he looked at me then the door. I nodded and followed him out.

" Im sorry."He said "She hasn't changed at all. Soon her vitols will shut down and she will die. there's nothing i can do." He leaned in and whispered " You might want to call Prince Luka." That is what i hoped he would never have to say. I knew I had to call him. I pulled out my phone and pushed in the number to the castle. It ringed three times before a female voice answered.

'' Bella castel, This is Quin speaking , how may i help you?"

" I need to speak to Prince Luka! Its urgent."

" Who is this"

" Dustin "

"Please hold"

.........5 seconds latter.........

''Whats happen?'' Prince Luka asked sounding worried.

" Kathy knows about vampires." I told him.

'' And?'' He said making the word big.

'' She knows she has to marrie you."

'' And'' He said again.

"Her mind went into protection mode. Shes in a coma."I said fast'

'' WHAT?!?!" He yelled.

" They dont think she will ever wake up, Her organs will start failing. she'll die. You need to come." I said even faster and quieter.

" Im on my way " was the last thing i hared.

~~~~~~Prince Luka's POV~~~~~~

How could he do this. He promised the day that she was born he would take care of her. My father hand picked her out of all the baby's in the world he picked her.The first time layed eyes on her i new I would married her some day. yes, She still was a baby but she would grow up when i stay stuck at the age of 18 forever. It would have worked out perfectly.

I was boarding the plane to Alabama right now. I walked to the back of the plane and sat down. A flight entendant  came and asked me if i wanted any thing 12 times before we took of, and i think it was ten minutes. then she asked maybe 30\40 times through out the flight, i just got tired of her and ignored her. after a little wile she gave up and didnt come back. Thank God! We Where landing now and i had to get to Dustins as fast as i could. I was there With in 20 minutes i was getting out of the car and running up to the front door. i didnt bother knocking, im a prince for goodness sake. There was opne thing set on my mind......Save Kathren!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________

Sorry guys but you want see any more Kathren till two more chapters. Oh and i hate writing guys POVs so dont complain. ist hard. Off to school la la la la la!!! ha ha!

                                                              -vamplover29-