Oh no, what now?

''Kathren, get your butt down here!"

Ugh, my name is Kathren Genevieve Blackwell. I'm 16 and getting dressed to go out with my best friend Dustin. I'm to lazy to do anything with my hair, so I pull it up in a loose ponytail. Then I put some hair spray in it, and start to do my make-up when...... 

"Kathren! If you don't get down here now, I'm going to send Jeff up to get you!'' Did she just say what I think she said? I think she did!

''Mom, did you just say 'Jeff?''' Am I hearing things?

"Are you coming down? Or do I have to come up there and get--" Before Jeff could finish, I dropped my make-up, ran down the hall and jumped on him. He spun me around and put me back on my feet. Jeff is my 20 year old brother that got married last year. I looked to my right to see Jeff's wife Jennifer . . . OH MY GOD, SHE'S PREGNANT! 

"OH MY GOD YOUR.....YOUR....PREG-PREGNANT. I......I'M GOING TO BE AN.............AN AUNTIE! WH..........WHY DID.......DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?? HOW PREGNANT ARE YOU!!??MYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! OH. MY .GOD!" I'm starting to feel funny. 

''Kathren, for God's sake, take a breath." Jeff was shaking me. Was I not breathing? 

"OH!" I gasped.  

"Go sit down before you pass out,'' Jeff said. ''I didn't even react that bad,'' he added under his breeth as he was leading me to the love seat. 

"6 months, Kathren. Just calm down, and I will tell you everything," Jen said in a calm voice. Before she could say a word the door bell rang. Oh no, I forgot Dustin! 

''Who could that be?" My mom asked. 

"I got it!" I almost shouted. I jumped over the love seat and ran to the door. I was so ready to go on my date. As I yanked the door open, ready for Dustin.... but it wasn't Dustin. I was not expecting a very, very hot guy on my steps. He had gray eyes, black hair, white skin, and he was so buff. He would put any guy to shame. 

''Hello, I live in the old house next door, I was just going around saying hello to every one.'' Oh my god! His voice was so much like an angel chior! 

''Uh.... um.... hi." God, I sound so stupid! 

There was an awkward silence between us. Should I break it? No, that would just be bad. Uh..... is he going to say any thing? Maybe I should just shut the door and go inside.... No, that would be rude. But if he's not going to say anything then that might be what he wants me to do. I was just about to go back inside when.....

''May I ask what your name is?" Should I give him my name? He might be some....... Oh, I don't even know. 

"Kathren. Yours, may I ask?" Why am i being polite? 'maybe because he is super hot!' You know that voice in your head that just comes out when you think you need help? Well, I don't like mine. 

''Devon and may I ask you, lovely miss Kathren, will you like to accompany me to dinner tonight?"  ahhhhwwwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet, but should I go with him?

"Kathren," someone yelled. Oh! Crap! Dustin was at the end of my driveway waving me over.  

''Uh.... I have other plans tonight, sorry maybe some other time," i said to Devon. His face dropped so much I just wish I could take it back. He started to leave but i stopped him by saying,

"Devon, would you like to come with us? It's not like we are together." He lit up like a firework. 

"I would love to Kathren," and with that we walked to Dustin. Dustin glared at Devon, and Devon did the same. Oh no, this is not going to be a good night.  

____________________________________________________________________________  

hey, people. this is so short ,but i just had to get my very first story out. please vote and tell me what you think. I love everyone that reads this even if you hate it. peace out  

@-;--vamplover29--;-@