Chapter Twenty

A small smile forms on my lips as I feel the warm lips of my beloved husband on my neck, spreading goosebumps on all my body "Time to wake up, my dragon Queen!" Glorfindel's voice sounded beside my ear. I groan and pull the soft blanket up to my head, isolating from the outside world "Just more five minutes..." I mumble from under the thick blanket.

He chuckles and pulls the blanket away, letting the cold morning air touch my warm skin. "You can't, Mellethnin...Today is the big day." his voice was peaceful, his hair shining as the sunlight hit them, making them look even more gold. A small sigh escapes from me. I roll back and stand up from the bed. That's right...Today King Manwë will have a council with everyone... including Morgoth.

It has been two weeks since the elves had set free from the Halls of Mandos and it took some time from them to return to their lives. Glorfindel and Ecthelion had spent almost all days together, sharing some tales and remembering the old times together. I had come with them in some hunting, getting to know more Ecthelion.

In those hunts, some Noldor elves join us in which leads me to form new friendships, as like Turgon, Fingon and Finrod. They are all so kind and light-hearted but the one that had grabbed my attention was Aredhel, daughter of Fingolfin. She had joined us recently, and it impressed me of how good she was with her bow, hitting in every target perfectly in one shot. After that day, I and her went on hunts together or just going for a walk on the gardens of Lórien.

I've also got to know more other important elves, explaining to them my story and of what will happen in middle-earth but the only family that I have more difficulty to spend time with the House of Fëanor. They spend most of their time in their fortress, Formenos. I know that they are hated by all the elves in Valinor because of their actions from the past but I will need that they put their selfishness and pride to the side since the feanorians are the best of all elves in battle.

I walk to my wardrobe and pull a simple black and gold dress, which represented my and Glorfindel Houses. I braid my silver hair in a Dothraki style, putting a golden flower pin in it. Happy with my look, I turn back and saw Glorfindel smiling softly to me "You're beautiful.." he says in awe. I chuckle and went to him, wrapping my arms around his neck "And so do you...Are you ready to go?" I asked softly, he nods and leans down, giving me a soft kiss in the lips "Hmm...Yes, the horses are ready." he said.

An idea pops up on my head, making a huge smirk growing on my lips. I think it's time for the elves to know my children...Let's hope that they don't faint.

Glorfindel pulls back and looks down at me with his golden eyebrow lifted "I know that look...You are taking the dragons, am I right?" I giggle a while nodding. "Yes! You go ahead with King Olwë, I will meet you there." he sighs and gave me one last kiss "Be careful...Don't forget that the Dark Lord himself will be there." he says a while walk to the door, I nod and follow him.

When I arrive at where my dragons were, I walk to Daenerion and pet him softly, feeling his warm scales on my hand "Let's introduce you all to everyone!" i then walk to Drogon and climb to his back, grabbing firmly on his spikes "Valahd" with that Drogon jumps into the air, flying us to where the council will meet, with Daenerion, Viseral and Arcturion close behind us. 

(Glorfindel P.O.V)

When I, Tyrion and King Olwë arrived at the gardens of Lórien, I notice that most of the elves were already there as also the Valar.

"And look who's here..." Olwë says a while pointing to the large figure chained up beside Manwë. My eyes widened as I saw Morgoth himself, standing there with a disgusting smirk on his lips. I took a deep breath and I and Tyrion go sit on our seats a while King Olwë goes sitting beside his daughter, Eärwen.