Chapter Fourteen

A knock on my door woke me up from my slumber, making the dragons hiss and groaning. I look to the window and notice that it was still dark outside. Who could it be at this hour?

Getting up from the bed, I put a soft white robe over my nightgown. Opening a little the door, I peek through the slot. A small smile appears on my face as I saw the golden-haired elf standing in front of the door with a huge smile "Glorfindel?... What are you doing here so early in the morning?" my voice came out tired and rough from all the crying.

His smile grew bigger "I'm sorry for waking you up, Mellon nin. But I want to show you something." he says with his ocean blue eyes full of sparkles. Show me something? I look to my bed, seeing my children sleeping on each other, then I turn to Glorfindel "Ahh...I don't know...i don't want to leave my dragons alon—" "We can take them with us!" he cut me off quickly, his voice full of excitement.

I stay silent for a moment, thinking if it was a good idea. A sigh left from my lips as I nod "Okay...let me just get them." Turning around, I walk to my children and pick them up. Daenerion jumps to my shoulder a while Viseral and Arcturion cuddle in my arms. Turning back to Glorfindel, I walk to him "Shall we?" he nods and starts walking down the hall with me following him close behind.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~

A huge smile appears on my face as I see the soft blanket lying down on the tall grass, with some pillows around it. Looking to Glorfindel "What's is this?" I ask softly, he put his hand on my small back and led me to the cozy spot that he made on a hill "I heard you and Thranduil...so I thought to show you something beautiful." We sat down and I let the dragons jump down, to play with each other.

I look around, seeing the trees shake with the wind, making a beautiful song. The stars were shining in the dark sky, looking like small pearls painted in black canvas. It was beautiful!

Suddenly I feel a warm hand on mine, turning around, my eyes met two ocean blue ones. Glorfindel gave a warm smile "This is one of the most beautiful spots to watch the sunrise." his voice was calm and soft, making my all body relax. I rest my head on his shoulder, watching my children play "Thank you, Glorfindel...I needed this." he nods and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We stay like this for a while, in comfortable silence. Daenerion had fallen asleep on my lap, a while Arcturion and Viseral were playing with Glorfindel hair.

The first sunbeams began to appear, bathing us in its warmth. Illuminating the trees and flowers around us. Glorfindel moves his hand from my shoulder to my neck, making me move my gaze from the sun to his eyes. His hair was shining with the sunlight, making it looks like it was made of gold. He starts lean down, moving his eyes from mine to my lips. What's happening?

I could feel my heart beating faster on my chest, my body starts leaning to him like it has life itself. When my face was an inch from his, I could feel his warm breath on my lips, sending a shiver down my spine. Glorfindel licks his lips and looks to me, asking for permission to kiss me.

I nod slowly, seeing his eyes full of love and passion. He lowers his head, making his lips crash into mine.

The kiss was soft and slow, his lips were warm like a flame, pulling me towards him. He moves the hand on my neck to my cheek, cupping softly.

I put my hand on his strong chest, feeling his heart beating fast. This feels so good but at the same time so wrong.

We break our kiss to catch our breaths, a soft blush was on our face. Suddenly, Arcturion jumps to Glorfindel, pushing his hair and letting out little cute roars. A giggle escape from my lips "I see that he already likes you." I say softly, interlocked my fingers with his. Glorfindel lets out a loud laugh and kisses Arcturion little snout "Yes...and I like his mother." I giggle and look down at our hands, trying to hide my red cheeks "I also like you too..." I say shyly.

A huge smile spread on his face, almost splitting in two "Lady Daenys! Will you let me court you?... I promise to make you happy and give you everything that your heart's desire!" my eyes widened, seeing the love and the loyalty in his eyes. Is this right? I do like Glorfindel, he was always kind to me and have shown me the beauty of this world but....my heart still hurts from all the things with Thranduil...

I rub my thumb on the back of his hand and smile "Yes... I accept, Melleth nin." he let out a sigh in relief and pull me into a soft kiss "Thank you... I will make you the happiest woman in all Middle-Earth!" he says happily. Maybe this is for the best...

We stay there almost all day, cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other a while the dragons played with Drogon.

Suddenly a group of warriors came running to us "Lord Glorfindel! We need your help! A large group of orcs enter on our borders!" an elf with brown hair said. Glorfindel shot from his seat "What?! Take me there!" he was about to mount on the horse that they took with them when I grab his arm "Wait!... I can help! I will with Drogon there. Take the dragons to my chambers and locket." I say a while climbing into Drogon back, grabbing his strong spikes. Glorfindel stays still for a moment, thinking if it was a good idea "Okay...but be careful!" he says with a firm voice.

I nod "Come on, Drogon!" with that he jumps into the air, flying us to where the orc pack was.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~

When we arrive, I saw most of the borders were being attacked with orcs and cave trolls. Why are they here?

I order Drogon to dive down and when we were near the ground, I yell in fury "DRACARYS!" making him blow all his fire to the orcs, burning them to the ground. All I could hear was the scream and cries of pain from the orcs, the smell of smoke and burning flesh was spreading around the place. They will know to not mess with me!

When the orc pack was all dead, except ones that succeeded to run away, Drogon land. I look around and saw all the elves looking at me in awe and relief. The sound of a horn interrupted my thoughts, I turn back and saw Elrond, Glorfindel, and Thranduil arriving with an army. They all stop and look around the place with wide eyes, Glorfindel went to me "Are you alright?" his voice full of concern, I smile and nod "Yes! Don't worry."

Elrond dismounted from his warhorse and look to me "Lady Daenys! I own you for saving the life of my people!" he says in thanks.

I climb of Drogon back and walk to him "No need to thank, Lord Elrond! I only was doing the right thing." I say with a smile. He turns to the rest of the elves "Today will be a feast in honor of Lady Daenys!" they all cheer and bow their heads to me, thanking me for saving they lives.

I feel a warm hand on mine, looking up I saw Glorfindel smiling "You did well, Melleth nin" he whispered on my ear. A giggle falls from my lips as I give him a small kiss on his soft cheek, whispering thank you. I turn back and saw Thranduil glaring to Glorfindel with his ice-blue eyes, then his gaze softens as he looks to me. He starts walking in our way but I turn around and climb to Drogon back, not wanting to talk to him. Looking down at Glorfindel "What goes for a ride before the feast, Melleth nin?" the last words I said aloud, making Thranduil frown and looking at us in surprise.

Glorfindel nods, staring to Thranduil empathy look "Yes, my love." then he climbs up and sat behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I give Thranduil one last look and then order Drogon to fly us into the blue sky, leaving behind an angry and sorrowful Elven King.

Hey Guys!!! New chapter here. Well...it seems Glorfindel succeed stealing Daenys from Thranduil but not for long. Hope you like it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

XOXO