Chapter Three

Peeking out of a bush, seeing the dwarfs and bilbo captured by a group of Trolls. Grabbing tightly the handle of my sword, I look around the camp, trying to form a plan. Why did I agree to come? The dwarfs are so stubborn and putting the company always in danger, not to mention the lack of courtesy. I sigh and move a little closer to the group, if I could create a distraction, I would be capable of kill at least one of the trolls. Suddenly a loud roar sounded around us, making the Trolls distracted for a while, I smirk, thanks Drogon. Putting my sword on my waist, I grab my two daggers and start moving skillfully. As I got closer, Bilbo notices me, he looks at me with wide eyes, shaking his head for me not get involved. Ignoring him, I jump to one of the Troll backs, stabbing his shoulders. The Troll starts wailing in pain, moving his hands to try to get me off him. Moving my daggers quick, I took them out from his shoulders and pierce his eyes with them, making him fall down dead. I jump to the ground, seeing another Troll was running towards me "You are going to pay for that!" he screams to me. Twirling my daggers, I charge to him, stabbing his legs. My movements were delicate and fiercely at the same time, the dwarfs stay quiet, looking at me with their mouths hanging open.

Sliding the Troll throat, I put my foot on his chest and push him back, lying on the floor dead. As I was taking a breath, I didn't notice the last Troll running to me. He lifts his huge dagger, the dwarfs start yelling for me to turn back but all the sudden Gandalf appears on top of a rock, lifting his staff high in the air, he hit with it on the rock and break it in half, letting the sun's rays pass. The Troll screams, putting his hand in front of his eyes, trying to hide from the sun. In seconds he was turned to stone, I sigh in relief and the dwarfs begin cheering, happy for being alive.

Walking to them, I cut them free. As they were helping each other and fiddling with the trolls things, Thorin went to me "Where did you learn to fight like that?" he asks with a startled face. Cleaning the blood from my daggers, I look down at him with a smile "From one the greatest folk, my people..." I said with a sad smile "And who is those folks?" he asks, more intrigued by the subject "The Dothraki..." with that I walk away, not wanting more questions from the dwarf king.

I sat on a rock, looking at the sky. The company went to the Trolls cave, see what was there. As I sat there alone, the thoughts of my old life began rising up in my mind, did anyone miss me? What has happened to the Dothraki and the Unsullied? They must be lost in Westeros, without anyone to lead them, maybe I've should stay there, to lead them and... rule what my mother fought so hard to have it.

My thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand on my shoulder, I look up and saw Gandalf smiling softly to me "What's on your mind, child?" he asks. Standing up, I give him a fake smile "Nothing important." he stays staring at me with a look who knows that I'm lying, he let a deep sigh falls from his lips and got closer to me "Drogon did a good job distracting the Trolls." he whispers. A small smile forms on my lips "Yes...he knows when I need him." he nods, all the sudden a noise and movement came from a bush in front of us. I grab my daggers and Gandalf put himself in front of me, the rest of the company runs outside, asking what was that.

As the noise comes closer, we grip tightly our weapons, ready to attack the thing that was coming. Suddenly a bunch of rabbits came running from the bush, pushing a little sled, that had the crazy-looking old man driving. Gandalf took a step forward "Radagast The Brown!" he said with his brow lifted "What are you doing here?" he asks. Radagast looks to him with a worry in his eyes "I was looking for you, Gandalf!" he said quickly "Yes?" Gandalf asks with a confused face "There is something strange! Greenwood is sick! There is a darkness that is growing there!" Gandalf eyes wide, he looks to us "Wait here!" with that he and Radagast walk away, talking about the darkness on Greenwood.

I rest my back on a tree, Bilbo went to me and sat on the floor beside me. Of all the Company, Bilbo was the one who cares the most, always looking so innocent and afraid. He always follows me like a lost puppy, saying that he felt more protected with me then with the dwarfs.