Chapter Seventeen

Posing my sword beside my travel bag, I look through the window from my chambers, seeing my children flying around in the blue sky. Today was the day that I leave for the blessed lands, Valinor, with a small army. I hope this works...

A strong arm wraps around my small waist, pulling into a hard chest. A smile broke in my lips as I smell my husband flowery scent "Melleth nin..." I whisper, feeling his warm lips on my neck. He lets out a Hmm, kissing along my shoulder "Are you ready?" I ask, turning around to look to his beautiful eyes, seeing them full of life and love.

Glorfindel gives me one last kiss on my shoulder "Yes, my love. Everything is ready for us to leave." he says a while putting a piece of my silver hair behind my ear. I rest my forehead on his and close my eyes, "I hope my plan works, Glorfindel...Middle-Earth can't be lost..." my voice came out weak and frail, he put his long fingers under my chin and lifted, making me look to him "Daenys, don't worry...The Valar will see the truth in your words and they will help us with everything their have!" he says with a cheerful voice.

A small smile appears on my face "What I would do without you, Melleth nin." he let out a chuckle "Burning a Kingdom of a certain Elven King." a huge smirk form on his lips. I roll my eyes and punch him on the shoulder playfully "Shut up..." I say, trying to hide my smile.

He picks my bag a while I took one last time look to myself in the mirror, seeing my travel clothes were exactly like of my mother's.

I was wearing a black leather dress, that stopped on my shins, with black legging underneath. A silver chain ran from my right shoulder to my left side of my waist, holding a red cape that had a scaly pattern.

My silver hair was made in Dothraki style, full of braids. And last, on top of my head was a silver crown, with three dragons' heads and a small golden flower in the middle, representing the house of Glorfindel.

Happy with my look, I turn back and grab my sword, putting on my waist "Let's go!" I say a while picking Glorfindel's large hand.

                                                                                        ~~~~~~

It has passed two days since we left Rivendell and we have one more day of traveling to the Grey Havens, to the port that will take us to Valinor.

Glorfindel stops his horse "We will camp here tonight! Start building the camp!" he yells to the army of elves.

Giving a pet on my horse neck, I dismount from his back, letting the guard take him to his stall. I lift my arms in the air, stretching my sore body. A small smile forms on my lips as I heard the roars of my dragons, I turn my head to the side and saw them landing on the vast clearing beside the camp "You have beautiful children." I close my eyes as Tyrion voice sounded behind me.

I looked him over the shoulder "Yes...yes I do." I say, turning my gaze back to my dragons, who were now resting on the tall grass. He took some more steps so he was beside me, looking to my children "Do you think this plan is going to work?" he asks me, taking out of his pocket a small bottle of wine, taking large gulp "The army of dead are larger than before, we have to fight almost every person in Westeros!... I will do anything on my power to get the Valar to help us." he only nods, scratching his beard.

We stay in silence for a moment, watching the stars shining beside the large moon in the dark sky. After a while, Tyrion let out a sigh "It's a strange world in here....elves, orcs, hobbits, blessed lands where Gods walk among us, it's all so surreal." I look down to him, seeing his eyes in awe and fear "Yes...it's a strange place but it's full of amazing creatures and people." my voice was soft, remembering the good memories that I have here, the amazing moments that I had with my husband and my friends. It's a strange world but it's a world that has accepted for who I am.