Secret Relationship

: I was secretly dating this girl for months now, I didn't expect to confirm it in front of lots of people.

~ Requested ser31748666

Zach's POV:
I was getting bored while scrolling through my Instagram feed so I decided to do a livestream.

I clicked on the live button as the livestream started.

"Hi guys. How's everyone doing?" I said through the livestream. A few people started commenting on what they've been doing.

A few seconds later, Daniel popped on the comments section. 'Please notice me.' It said.

"Oh hi there Daniel." I said waving at the camera. "Everybody say hi to Daniel." Everyone started saying hi at the comments as I smiled to the camera.

Daniel then commented 'I'm on my way there, wait for me.' "Sure thing bro, I'll wait for you." I said through the camera.

"I guess we'll have a guest later on." I said. "While waiting, you can ask me some questions."

I answered a few questions but one question caught my attention. 'How's your girlfriend? Are you still dating?' it said.

I immediately got nervous as I felt myself starting to sweat.

"Well as you can see... I am uhh...." as I was about to finish my sentence, Daniel came up from behind me.

"What's up bro? What have you been doing so far?" He said. "I'm just answering a few um.. questions that the f- fans are asking me."

His eyebrows knitted as he knew something was up. "There's something wrong and I know it. Has anyone offended you through the comments?" He asked.

"N- no I'm f- fine I promise." Daniel looked at me worriedly as if he wasn't convinced by my answer.

"Then why are you nervous?" "No I'm not, I'm telling you, I'm fine. Now let's go back on the livestream." I said as I avoided Daniel.

"Okay guys, who's ne-" Daniel then grabbed my phone and started talking to the fans watching the livestream.

"I'm just curious, what did you ask Zach? Why is he nervous all of a sudden?" He said pointing at the camera.

I tried getting my phone from his hands but he was too tall that I couldn't get it from his hands.

"Come on guys just tell me already." He pleaded through the phone.

A few fans stated commenting. 'Maybe he has a girlfriend?' Then another one commented, 'He wasn't nervous before until someone asked him how's his girlfriend doing.' A couple of opinions from the fans started flooding the screen.

"You what?" Daniel said a bit shocked. He immediately removed his gaze at the phone then looked at me.

"Zach, is it true? Is that the reason why you got nervous? Is it because you have a girlfriend?"

"I uh- what?" I said shocked. "That answers our question." Daniel said smirking through the camera.

"Okay, now let's interrogate Zach." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Now Zach since that is the reason, why don't you tell everyone the details. Is it true that you have a girlfriend?"

I looked at Daniel then at the phone before answering. "I mean, I- I guess it's true." I said looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Daniel said. This time, he's being serious. "Or neither one of us?"

I took a deep breath then I answered him, "because I thought maybe you guys won't like her. And I'm afraid that she'll get hate If anyone finds out that I'm dating her."

"Zach, you shouldn't worry too much. You know we'll support you, and so is everyone, right guys?" He said through the livestream.

Everyone started commenting positive things such as 'we will support you Zach don't worry.' And others like, 'don't mind those haters, we'll take care of them.'

I smiled as I saw all the comments coming from the fans.

"Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate it."

"Now Zach, what are you waiting for? give us the details!" Daniel said and squealed like a girl.

"Okay. Okay." I said. "Well first off, her name is Y/n. And she is a very wonderful girl. We've been secretly dating for over 8 months from now. I met her on the coffee shop near the studio. And from that moment, I knew she was cute so I asked for her phone number then I asked her to be my girlfriend after a few months of seeing each other."

"Can we meet her sometime?" Daniel said. "

"I mean, why wait when I can face time her now." I said. "I'll even introduce her to everyone."

"We'll continue this live stream on Daniel's account." I said. Then we said our goodbyes to everyone.

I ended the live stream as I got my phone from Daniel. Then Daniel started another livestream on his account.

I opened face time and started calling Y/n. While waiting for her to answer, I was tapping my foot nervously.

"Don't worry about it." Daniel said while filming me.

Y/n finally answered as I smiled at her. "Hey Zach. Why did you call me all of a sudden?" She said slightly confused.

"I just wanted to introduce you to everyone." "Are you sure? They won't get mad at me, won't they?" She said beginning to get worried.

"It's fine, I promise. I already told them about us so there's no need to worry."

"Okay everyone. I would like you to meet Y/n. My girlfriend." I said. I faced my phone at the camera while Daniel filmed the entire thing.

"Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you all." She said through face time.

She giggled while looking at the camera in front of her. "I guess that's all guys. I promise to introduce her more next time. Maybe she'll want to join my livestream?" I said looking at Y/n.

"Of course I'd love that!" She said excitedly. "You guys better watch out for that. Now everybody say bye to Y/n." I said.

I said my goodbye to her then gave her a flying kiss.

Daniel then said his goodbyes to the livestream and turned to face me.

"She's a really great person. I can't wait to meet her." He said.

"I know. Thanks for supporting us by the way." "No problem." He said as he winked at me.

"Now let's go tell the other guys."

_____________________

a/n: I'm sorry it took me a long time to update. I was so busy with school that I always forget to update. I promise to update early next time; keep those requests coming ;)