Carnival

: Going to the carnival with my boy best friends doesn't sound bad right? Regardless of having feelings with one of the boys.

The boys and I are going to this carnival. Today is their only day off so they decided to have fun.

All of us are really close since then. But I first became close with Zach. Which is my best friend among the five of them.

We've been best friends for almost three years from now. And that's why I'm close to the other boys too. But after all these years, I can't help but admit that there's these feelings that's been hiding here for awhile now.

But I don't want to ruin our friendship so I'll just be satisfied with being the best friend. Rather than being rejected. And besides, maybe he doesn't feel the same way.

The six of us are now packed in the van. And we are headed to the carnival. With of course, Jonah driving.

It took us about 25 minutes to get there. From my house, which is their first stop, and to the carnival.

We arrived the carnival. And the boys excitedly exited the car racing each other one by one. Except for Jonah who was left parking the car.

I waited for Jonah to finish parking. Then I went inside the carnival with him.

"So are you excited for this?" He asked. "Yeah, of course I am. But I think the others are more excited than I am." I said. "You bet they are."

Jonah and I were the only ones left because there were a lot of people and the other boys already rode the rides.

"Where are they?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe they are at the rides now. We'll catch up to them later." He said.

The two of us first ride the roller coaster in which Jonah payed for. Because I didn't have money with me. For which I thought they will pay for everything.

A couple of rides later, we have gone to majority of the rides. Now it was time to call the boys.

Jonah grabbed his phone and texted the others. He told them to meet us on the ice cream shop. While waiting, he bought me ice cream which I gladly thanked him.

The others arrived a couple of minutes after Jonah texted them. Jack and Zach were holding a cotton candy. While Corbyn and Daniel were holding a floating balloon animal.

"What's up?" Corbyn asked. "We have someplace to go." Jonah said. "Where is it?" Daniel asked.

Jonah signaled them to go to the side. A little far from me. And they did this little meeting; which I didn't hear what they're talking about.

Zach's POV:
"So, when will you do it?" Jonah asked. "Do what?"

"Come on Zach, we all know you liked Y/n for a long time. And we're hoping that today is the right day for you to confess to her." Corbyn said.

"What? Who said I like her?" I asked.
"No one did, but we all noticed on how the way you look at her." Daniel said. "And the way your eyes sparkle when you see her." Jack added.

"And how wide your smile is whenever she's with us." Daniel also said.

"Enough of this!" I said shutting them up. "Yeah, I admit, I kinda like Y/n." I said. "Well watcha waiting for? Go get your girl." Corbyn said.

"I don't know guys, maybe she just see me as her best friend? Or I don't kno-"
"Zach, stop thinking of the negative things and tell her how you feel. You'll never know what will happen until you take the risk." Jonah said.

"Okay I'm doing it. But when?" I asked
"I have a plan." Corbyn said.

Y/n's POV:
I saw Zach yelling at the boys, maybe they are teasing him or something. I waited for like 5 minutes before their little meeting was done. I was suppose to ask them what's going on, but maybe they'll just ignore me.