Proposal

: It was our anniversary and I never expected him to do this.

Today is the day of mine and Zach's 8th year anniversary.

It was currently 7pm and he hasn't done anything. I figured he's not planning to do anything at all.

So here I am sat in my bedroom scrolling through my instagram explore feed when I got a text from Zach.

Zach: Dress fancy. We're going somewhere.

I got completely alarmed at his text that it made me rush to my closet to find something to wear.

After 20 minutes, I finally found something to wear. I wore a turquoise long dress together with a turquoise high heels.

 I wore a turquoise long dress together with a turquoise high heels

Then I straightened my hair and put on some makeup with matching mint green eyeshadow

After I'm done, the doorbell rang just in time.

I got downstairs and opened the door. I was expecting to see Zach. Instead, I saw Daniel.

He was wearing a suit and tie while looking extremely dapper.

"Daniel. What are you doing here? Isn't Zach suppose to be the one who's going to pick me up?" I asked confused.

He chuckled and gave me a slight smile. "I know that. Zach sent me here to pick you up. I will help you get to your location."

Now this time, I was really confused. "Okay." I said as I followed Daniel outside.

I locked the door before going to his car.

When we got in, Daniel was in the driver's seat while I was riding shotgun. He looked at me once again and smiled.

Before anything else, he handed me a letter that Zach made for me.

Y/n,
I'm sorry I didn't tell you my plan earlier. But I promise you it's going to be worth it. Daniel is taking you to the first destination where we had our first date. I'll be waiting for you, I love you.
Zach