Replaced

: Moving on is one of the hardest things a person goes through. I moved on but I never thought he still haven't even if he already found someone new.

~ Requestedyherronht1440

Sunday. The only day where I get a day off. I work at a dance studio as a choreographer and I also teach little kids to dance. But due to the lack of choreographers like me, I needed to work 6 days a week. Which is a bummer but I do enjoy my job.

I sat on a chair in a small cafe near my house as I sipped on my coffee and proceeded to read my book. Just then, my phone vibrated. I got my phone and saw I recieved a text from my boss.

'Aracely, I'm sorry to text you on your day off but Christina sprained her leg and we don't have anyone else we can call except you. Some of the children are already here and we don't want them to waste their day going here. I would really appreciate you coming here.'

I sighed upon reading the text. I really wanted a free time for myself but if it's for those children then I'll have to go there. 'I'll be there in 10.' I replied and prepared to go to the dance studio.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

When I entered the studio I saw my boss smiling at me. "Thanks for coming Aracely, I'm sorry to bother you on your day off." She said. "Nah, that's alright." I said and began to put my things down.

I ran to the practice room and the children who were waiting looked at me with smiles on their faces. "Did you guys wait for a long time?" I asked. Some nodded their head yes while some said no. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's dance!" I said and they all cheered.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Zach's POV:
Kay and I were walking hand in hand while strolling through the city. We decided to go on a mini date since she wanted us to spend more time together. We've been only together for 2 months a month after mine and Aracely's breakup.

I heard her gasp before pointing somewhere. "Look Zach, a dance studio. I really wanted to go there and watch other people dance, it always entertains me. Can we go there?" She pleaded.

I stared at the dance studio. Isn't that where Aracely works at? I'll probably have to disagree since I don't want to bump into her. But then I remembered that it's Sunday and she doesn't go to work on Sundays.

"Yeah okay, let's go there if you like but we'll leave after okay?" I said. Kay smiled before pulling me towards the dance studio.

Aracely's POV:
"Okay kids that's it for today thank you so much for coming. See you again tomorrow." I said as the children said their goodbyes and left with their guardians.

"You did a great job today Aracely. Now you can go home, sorry again for bothering you." My boss said as she approached me. "It's okay and I won't go home yet I have a few steps that I need to practice for tomorrow. I'll go home later." My boss smiled at me and went back to her office.

I exhaled and turn on the music as I felt my body dance to the rhythm. I heard the bell on top of the doorframe ring meaning some people walked in. I didn't mind to check who it is as I was busy dancing.

Once I'm done, I heard someone clapping excitedly so I turned around to see who it was. When I turned around, I saw a blonde girl smiling at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. She's not a student here and I haven't seen her before maybe she's still applying.

"You did a great job." She said. "Oh why thank you." I said. Then I heard a familiar voice talk, "Hey babe, want to go to-"

It was Zach. He stopped talking when he saw me and we just stood there while staring at each other. "What's that babe?" I heard the blonde girl speak.

I sighed deeply and looked at the both of them. Guess what? He already found me a replacement. We've only broken up for 3 months now and he moved on that fast.

I turned my back on the both of them when the girl stopped me. "Wait aren't you going to dance again? You're so good, why are you leaving? I exhaled and faced her. I guess this girl doesn't know that her boyfriend is my ex.

"Oh I'm not stopping, I just need to fix my things first." I gave her a fake smile and went to the locker room.

As I was in the locker room. I peeked at the practice room to see if they're still there. I saw the girl still standing and waiting for me but Zach approached her and told her something which eventually made her leave.

Zach followed her and I thought that it was the perfect time to go back dancing. I gazed the whole practice room and when I didn't see them anywhere, I started to dance again.

While dancing, I heard Zach call my name. "What are you doing here Zach? Just leave." I told him and continued on dancing. I didn't dare to talk to him especially after finding out that he replaced me that easy.

I didn't look at the side where he was standing instead, I danced to the song that was playing throughout the room.

The song ended and I went to the side to drink water. While drinking, I felt someone pull me by my waist, making me turn around, which led to my water spilling on the floor.

My eyes widened as I now saw Zach in front of me. I stared at his eyes as we were inches away from each other.

Without saying any word, he leans in and kisses me as if he was begging for it for some time now. I pushed him away and there I stood awkwardly, not saying even a single word.

"Aracely look..." Zach began and I looked at him. "I- I'm sorry for doing that but-" He exhaled before continuing.

"I know I messed up pretty bad and it's my fault that we broke up. But seeing you now, I couldn't help but to come to you and tell you that I still love you Aracely. If you're thinking that I already moved on since I have a girlfriend well I haven't. I even broke up with her today after I saw you. Aracely I'm not asking us to be together again but please... consider my feelings for you." He said as his voice cracks and he let out a few tears after speaking.

I went up to him and hugged him. He may have broke my heart but seeing him in this condition breaks my heart even more and it's all because of me.

When we pulled away, I wiped the remaining tears on his face and said, "I'll consider it."