Babysitting

: Babysitting was never a good thing for me. But this kids' brother is cute and maybe I should babysit them again.

It was now 9am in the morning and I was sitting on the sofa about to turn on netflix when the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Mom yelled from the kitchen. She talked to the person a little longer than I expected.

Curiously, I made my way to the kitchen. Then I heard my mom say, "Y/n will be glad to take care of your children."

My eyes widened at what she just said. I don't know anything about babysitting. And maybe the kid that I'm going to babysit will be an annoying one.

Thoughts filled my head.

"Y/n can you please come to the kitchen honey?" Mom called from the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen and I saw my mom standing with a small smile on her face.

"So....." she began. "So what?" I asked her. "My good friend Myta and I are going to a business trip. And I need you to babysit her children for her."
She stated.

Oh I almost forgot. Mom and her 'friend's' family are business partners.

"What? Why can't I just come." I asked. "Sorry honey but this is a special trip, and there are no kids allowed. Just us adults."

"It will only take a few hours, please." She added. "I'm sorry mom but you can't force me to do this."

"I'll buy you a that concert tickets you wanted." She said. "Deal." "Okay now here's the address and the car keys."

Before I go, I went up my room to change my clothes. I changed into a blue hoodie with white shirt underneath, black pants, and some adidas on my feet.

When I came downstairs, Mom was already dressed into her business clothes.

"Thank you again for agreeing. It means so much to me." She said. "Sure thing Mom, now good luck on your trip."

"Bye honey, I love you." She said leaving. "Bye Mom, and I love you too."

I've waited a couple of minutes after mom left before heading out. I checked each and every room in the house if the doors are locked and so is the windows.

I grabbed my phone, the address, car keys and then I went out. I locked the front door before leaving.

I got inside the car and looked at the address. Huh, it's not really that far from here. Then I went into that address.

It took for about 10 minutes before I found the house that is located in the address.

I parked my car up front and got out. In reaching the front door. I pushed the button on the doorbell.

A few minutes later the door opened. Revealing a lady that was like the same age as my Mom. She must be my Mom's friend.

"Hi, you must be Y/n. It is so nice to meet you." She greeted me with a smile. "Yep, that's me. And I'm glad to meet you too." I said back.

Afterwards, a man, must be her husband came walking and stopped beside her.

"Well hello there young lady." He said. "Hello." I greeted with a smile. "This is Y/n and she will be taking care of our children while were gone." My Mom's friend said.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you Y/n." The man said. "And it's so nice to meet you too, Mr.?" I trailed of. "Herron. But you can call me Josh. And You can call her Myta." He said.

"Okay, it was a pleasure meeting you guys." I said to the two of them and I gave them both a warm smile.

"Oh I almost forgot, Ryan, Reese come down here." Myta called. Later on, a small little girl and an older boy came running down the stairs.