Feelings

: He was being honest with his feelings, little did he know that I was only behind him.

I just got out of school and went to visit the house of my five best friend's.

I was suppose to ring the doorbell when I realized that the boys gave me  a spare key so I wouldn't feel like a stranger while visiting their house.

Unlocking the door, I went straight to the living room. None of the boys were there so I thought that maybe they're in the kitchen eating.

I went to the kitchen and didn't find a single boy there. I pulled out my phone and called Jonah.

A few rings later, he picked up.

"Y/n! What a surprise.  You're calling me at this time of the day." He said chuckling. "Oh hi Jonah I was just wondering where you guys are. I just out of school and I thought of visiting you guys since tomorrow's a Saturday and maybe we can hang out or something."

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n. Daniel, Jack and I just went to the mall to buy something. But I'm sure Corbyn and Zach are there. We left them talking  so we didn't dare to bother them that's why we headed straight to the mall."

"Oh okay sure I'll just go find them. Thanks again Jonah, bye." I said. "Sure, see you later Y/n!" He said as he hanged up.

I got upstairs to see if Corbyn and Zach are somewhere in those bedrooms.

As I was walking on the halls, I over heard Zach talking. "No Corbyn you don't understand it's not easy for me to do that." It was coming from Corbyn's bedroom.

I tip toed my way to the door as I saw it was slightly opened. Then I peeked my eye a little bit.

"Come on Zach just tell her already! You'll never know if she'll feel the same or not." Corbyn said.

"No I'm not ready and besides she might even have a boyfriend already."

"Okay Zach let's just do this; pretend that I am Y/n and tell me how you actually feel." Corbyn said.

My eyes widened after hearing my name. Zach likes me? I didn't even know. We were always hanging out and I didn't notice that.

But sometimes I can feel Zach staring at me while I'm talking to one of the boys. But I didn't think that he was doing that because he likes me.

"Come on Zach just try it."

"Okay." Zach said taking a deep breath and clearing his throat.

"Y/n, I know that we've been friends for a long time now. And for that long time, I've been holding this feeling inside me that I can't seem to let it out. I know that you only see me as a friend but that's not how I feel about you. I want you to be with me even if it seems impossible. And if I'm being honest, sometimes I get a little jealous seeing you hang out with the other guys more and not me. Look, what I'm saying is, that I like you a lot. Not as a friend, but as a person that I think will make me the happiest. But if you don't feel the same, that's okay with me. As long as you're happy, then I'll be happy too." He ended while exhaling slowly and looking down at the floor.

Hearing that, I opened the door behind him.

"That was amazing." Corbyn said slowly clapping. "Thank you." Zach said.

"Okay what's nex-" Corbyn began. "Uhh Zach?" He said pointing at me with a frightened expression.

"What?" "Y/n... she's.... she's...." "She's what?" Zach asks a bit shouting. "She's standing behind you." Corbyn said.

"Nice try Corbyn, you know I wouldn't fall for tha-" he didn't even finish his words as he turned around and saw me.

His eyes widened at his sight. "Uh hey, Y/n, what are you doing here? Have you been standing there the whole time?" He said as his facial expression changes. I can see him mentally face  palming himself on why he asked that.

"Oh I was just looking for you guys, then I heard you guys talking. " I said. "So you heard all of that?" Zach asked a bit nervous.

"Umm, Yes?" I said. "Oh shit." Corbyn said from behind.

Zach looked back at Corbyn and said, "shut up Corbyn can't you see that we're talking?"

"Oh sorry go on." Corbyn said motioning to Zach.

Zach then turned his gaze back at me and asked me a bit sad, "So um, Y/n? What do you say?"

" I think that..." I started as I looked at  Zach. He was waiting for my response.

"I think that it was very sweet of you. And I really do appreciate you having feelings for me. Like I never thought that someone would even like me."

"Don't say that Y/n you're the most wonderful girl I met who in the world would never like you?" He said laughing.

"So Y/n, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Sure. I'd be delighted." I said as I held his hand. After that, we got out of the room hand in hand.

"Hey what about me? Don't leave me here!" Corbyn shouted from the room.

"Will he be okay?" I asked Zach. "Yeah.  I guess he'll be alright." Then we both laughed.

When we got downstairs and we saw the three other boys standing in the living room while staring at us.

"Uhhhh." Zach said as he looked at them, then at me, then at our hands intertwined.

"Woah what happened Zach, did you ask her out?" Daniel asked.

"Y/n said yes and they're going on a date tomorrow!" We heard Cobyn yell as he made his way to us running and out of breath.