Part twenty six

Geoff's point of view:

I went to dial Travis number until I felt something choking me. I saw Mikey strangling me with the chord connected to the phone. I look over to see (Y/N) screaming at him to stop. I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Everything starts to blur and everything went silent.

Awsten's point of view:

I ran through the woods, trying to find (Y/N) and Geoff before Mikey does. After a couple minutes, I had no luck until I came across a little shop. "(Y/N)? Geoff?" I called out walking up to the small wooden building. I then saw someone passed out on the staircase. I squint my eyes to see it was (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!" I yelled running up to her, but her head didn't lift up. As I got closer, I saw Geoff with a telephone cord around his neck, passed out also. "Damn, Mikey." I said running over to Geoff. "Hey, Geoff can you hear me?" I asked untangling the chord from his neck then gently setting him down on the bed of leaves covering the ground.

I then run over to (Y/N) and check her pulse. I sighed out of relief that she was still breathing. "Hey, wake up." I said gently rubbing her head. She didn't respond. "Please, wake up." I said clenching my teeth, feeling tears starting to fall. I close my eyes and held her close to my chest. Finally she's gone. Shut up, I don't have time or enough energy to deal with you.

She was making you so weak. I don't care. I don't care if I start feeling guilty for the people I killed or start having horrible visions, I just need her by my side. Oh barf, move on. I can't, she's my everything. You have yourself, that should be enough. I ignore the voices and hold (Y/N) closer.

I could do cpr, that could work. I gently lay her down on the concrete and connect my lips with hers, blowing air in. I then gently press on her stomach. After about thirty seconds, I gave up.
I proceeded to cry, knowing all of this was my fault. If I had just died or never was born, everyone would be so much happier. Otto would still be alive, (Y/N) and Geoff would be happy.

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard a gasp. I turn my head to see (Y/N) coughing. "(Y/N)!" I yelled running up to her. "Get away from me." She said scooting away from me. "No, no. I'm not going to hurt you." I said in my softest voice. "I can't take any chances." She said standing up and walking toward me. Didn't she just say not to get close to her? "Where's Mikey?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I don't know." She then rolled her eyes and walked passed me. "Geoff!" She yelled running up to his passed out body. I forgot about him for a second, I then ran after her.

"What did you do?!" She yelled hitting my chest. "You think I did this?" I responded with a little hurt in my voice. "Of course I do, you fricking murder people." She said in an angry tone. "Wait, you don't remember what happened?" I asked, grabbing her arms.

Your point of view:

"I- I guess I don't." I sighed looking at the ground. "Oh god, you didn't do this?" I asked with panic in my voice. "No, I didn't." He said, letting go of my arms. "Then who-" I stopped mid sentence. I saw someone with a black mask, slowly walking up behind Awsten. "Awsten, it's Mikey." I whispered. He looked behind him and was frozen in shock. "Run. I got Geoff." He said picking up Geoff, swinging him over his shoulder.

"Wait, you're going to help us?" I asked, highly confused. "Maybe I wanna play the good guy for a chance." He smiled. "Thank you, that's yeah." There was a long silence. "Okay, we should run now." I said with a little laugh. Awsten then grabbed my hand and took us into the woods.

I felt the cold wind against my face, making my lips chapped and my skin dry. I hate those feelings.

Out of no where, I stopped running making Awsten almost fall. "(Y/N), what's wrong? We need to run." He said pulling me, but I wouldn't budge. I let go of his hand and fell to the ground. The sight was just as I remembered.

The sight was horrifying. I dropped my flashlight letting out a bloody murder scream, ignoring the necklace that was next to the trash bag that was leaking blood.

"Help!!" I yelled as high and loud as my voice could. Why didn't I run? I was frozen from what I saw. The horrifying murder scene.

"The girl." I said, pointing my shaky hand to the abounded bathroom. He looked at me confused but then saw what I was pointing to. "How the hell is that bag still here?" He said walking up to the bathroom. "Awsten don't." I grabbed the back of his shirt, trying to hold him in place. "(Y/N), let go." He said trying to get free. I didn't listen. "You can't hurt her." I sighed, holding him tighter. "She's dead, she doesn't feel anymore!" He yelled, ripping my hands from him.

I then fell to the ground. He gently laid down Geoff next to me. He then walked up to the girl on the bag. God, it smelt horrible. I put my shirt over my nose to try and block it out.

"Awsten." I whispered trying to get his attention. "She was a fan." He said putting his hands in his grey sweatpants. "What?" I responded in disbelief. "When you all went to sleep, I took a walk in the city. We crossed paths and she stopped me and I noticed her waterparks shirt. She then talked about you and said she was a big fan of your photos. She wanted to be like you. But of course, I went crazy and thought she wanted to hurt you. Anyway, I told her if she came with me she could meet you and she believed it. I lead her into the woods and proceeded to stab her with my pocket knife. Then I stuffed her in a trashbag that was near the restrooms." He said taking out his necklace from his pocket.

He then put the necklace over the girls head so it went around her neck. "She was so happy and excited about meeting you. Not gonna lie when I first killed her I felt nothing. But now, I regret it horribly. I wish I never had harmed her." He sighed whipping tears from his eyes. "Awsten." I whispered. He then fell to the ground and pointed to a payphone. "Call Travis. Tell him to come and take me away." He said, wiping his eyes.

"I can't do that." I replied. I wasn't going to turn Awsten in. Yes, he does deserve to be locked up forever because of how many people he has harmed. But, I just can't do that. I can't have him locked up, for mine and his sake. "Do it!" He yelled. I then slowly got up from the ground and walked over to the phone. I locked eyes with him as I typed in the numbers, but not Travis's number. Someone else, someone who we can trust and who will help us.

I turned away from Awsten so he couldn't hear me. After a couple rings I started getting nervous, what if he doesn't pick up? What if he moved on and forgot about all of us? What if he's maybe.. dead? What if he-

"Hello?" I stayed quiet. "If this is a prank then hangup." He said, it sounded like his voice was breaking. "Jawn." I whispered so Awsten couldn't hear. "(Y/N)?" He replied. "Yes, it's me. But look, we need your help." After I explained everything to him and begged for him to come with us and help, he finally said,

"Hell yeah, let's kill this Mikey guy."

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry if this chapter sucked, it's building up to something that's gonna happen and I need to get them out of the woods but it takes time. Anyways! Credit to DollxBlossom for the ideas of going back to the campsite where Awsten killed the girl and bring Jawn in. They really helped me get back on my feet with these ideas they came up with. A big thank you to them:)

ALSO the band I'm in got our first gig and I'm so hyped